. MR HEART SLAYER 23 .

23| "Every atom of my being is desperate to kill her all peace"

A past is a tale that we utter ourselves in loneliness, like a soft curse, afraid to let out loudly.

It plays an important role in our lives, it's good or bad it doesn't matter, you hate it or love it doesn't matter. Eventually, It becomes a part of your brain, an important sliver of your life—— you can allow it to lurk it in the deepest, darkest corner of your chest to withered, but it will never fade away. The trace will linger there like a cloud of thick sinful fog.

And Jeon Jungkook's trace was Lee Talia, always blurring around his beating heart.

The coy beauty was a vast piece of Jungkook. A beautiful, chaotic tragedy that has ever happened to him. Sometimes he wanted to believe that he never loved her, he wanted to believe that he loved the idea of her.  But, it would be a lie that he would feed himself, this lie would disappoint him forever, it would like a silvery dagger pierced through his heart. Viciously, it would rattle every time whenever she was in his sight.

Both were in love, obsessed and insane with each other, and they both were aware of that thing yet no one had the power to stop this raging sentiment thriving inside them.

Talia was the first girl who directly walked through Jungkook's heart without his permission, without hesitation and she fucked it up with her glowing, splendour smile. With fierce words, pearly tears and lush green eyes——those eyes were the demise of him, a deep hell where he could parch himself if Talia would wish for it.

Now, things have changed. The saying was true, love changes people, heartbreak numb feelings—— they didn't say that hatred burned them alive. And Jungkook was burning from inside.

Now, he loathed her. Jungkook thought this every day, every night. Why did she have to shatter their world where they were threading their memories? Who gave her that right to ravage her promises? As long Jungkook recalled, he has never given her that right. Jungkook had always implored her not to break his heart, not to stomp all over his emotions. In return, Talia always poured her reassuring, sincere words at the shell of his ears that she would slaughter herself but would never break her promises, never leave his side, never abandon him all alone with his solitary heart.

Then why did she do that?

What was the fucking reason that forced her to push him away from her? Heck, Jungkook wasn't interested to know, he was interested to wreck her, overstep her mighty confidence, make her fall on her knees to beg him for mercy.

Between seven years, Jungkook died millions of times under his limbs.  When he left Korea, he left a big part of him there, and the emotional—— youthful——brokenly delicate part that he was ashamed to face now. He missed his family, buddies and most greatly, the woman of his bruised love, Lee Talia.

Jungkook reassured all of them that he would come back in seven months, it was a white lie that smoothly abandoned his mouth. He wanted a break from everything, he wanted to breathe, he wanted an escape, he wanted to weld the pieces of his heart together, but the poor guy failed, he failed miserably gazillion times.

Jungkook completed his business major, his parents were not happy but they supported him on his decision. After that Jungkook decided to stay in Florida. Seven years wasn't a small number, he couldn't believe that he spent seven years without his family. It was not in his plans but things don't always work like you plot. One part of him didn't want to come back. . . but a second, strong part of him agreed to return. He couldn't ignore the fact that there was no way he could live in Florida, he couldn't run away from his past now.