. MR HEART SLAYER 47 .

47| "I don't even know what to do with you right now, stare at you or fucking devour you."

"You heard me. Fuck yourself with your fingers."

The room was incredibly quiet after him uttering those impudent, brash phrases. There was no trace of humour in his face, all blank, all elfin and all fucking sexy as hell to make Talia's lungs quiver in the need of breath, she needed to breathe so bad. 

"This guy is my Hades in this world. My demolition, my redemption, my fucking everything." Does he realise what kind of seiche he shaped inside her? Does he realise that he was driving her crazy beyond imagination? Does he realise that every breath that he took she wanted for herself? Yes, he does realise and he was satisfied knowing that. 

Talia's mouth was parched like a lone leaf as she heard the sheepish thumping of her heart resounding in her ears. Each thump accumulates the hunger coursing through her vessels as she gawks at the Imperial male, who was gaping back at her through the slope of his nose, a wicked glint in his eyes. 

"I. . .N-now?" Talia swallowed greedily as Jungkook slanted his head sideways, charcoaled-shade locks plunging over his left eye, hiding the blustery ravenous excitement dangerously churning in them. Those ruddy lips tugged into a devious smirk as he nodded his head.

"I–– I can't do that in front of you, it's so. . . so embarrassing––" Talia looked away as if the reddening of her cheeks would vamoose, a tremendous shame expended as she failed to enunciate.

"Bitch why are you stuttering like a fool? Where are your boldness and confidence, your grace? Show him how much you strive for him. Show him how much his wish means for you." Talia's inner's devilish feminine voice urged as Talia nodded mentally. 

"Are you uncomfortable Tal? I'm not gonna force you to do something that you don't want." Jungkook rasped, mellow concern melting in his undertone and it erupts Talia's heart and ovaries with petals and thrilling excitement. A fatuous smile caressed the corner of Jungkook's lips when Talia quickly shook her head, she was shy. Those hadean green eyes were too luminous, even bewitching.

"These eyes are the reason for my free fall to hell and I could fucking feel it seeping in my veins." Jungkook sighed dreamily, mentally.

"No, it's not like that. I'm comfortable, it's just that. . . I can't masturbate in front of you, heck it's mortifying!" Talia words breaking after every hectic breath, she tried to sneak back but Jungkook was quick to close his impatient palm around her right ankle and snatched her back in the same position. She sighed in defeat. It seemed like she was quarrelling with a predator though her heart was pirouetting in glee if she would lose–– she wouldn't mind a bit. 

"Tal, aren't you adorable?" Jungkook's lips moved as his rough voice sprouted a sloppy and private sensation in the pit of her stomach, she withstood herself to purr like a kitten. "Like some kitten." He cooed. Talia snapped her head at him, how did he flip through her thoughts? How absurd. His fingers softly pinned the loose strand behind her ear as Talia opened her mouth then closed it without any particular sound.

The beauty was damn sure that the cartoonish smoke was coming out of her ears must appear idiotic, though it was just in her head and she was downright mortified by the shameless squirting dampness between her legs, her cunt was humming eros, unholy, unsaid longings. Jungkook could tell how bothered she was. The ebony-haired male could cease her need but where was the fun then? A little bit of teasing game wouldn't hurt anyone right?