. MR HEART SLAYER 55 .

55| "My hand and mouth can't seem to stop worshipping you."

Talia gasped, chest dodging up and down in sensual, luscious rhythm as her core tingled and clenched beneath Jungkook's shady, insatiable gaze. The devilish male velvety tongue circled her navel and give a strong lick of her lower belly, nipping over the delicate skin— then sucking— then biting— then sucking again to leave ruddy marks for Talia to admire later. 

A tornado, an avalanche shaped within her lungs, her flushed body coated with the tiny bit of electricity and excitement that left her breathless at the sensual moment after his one, desolate wicked touch. Talia bareback trampled against the cold wall, an obscene quaver settled in the length of her stiff spine and Talia dared to peek down. The actress comely, lust-loaded eyes greeting the vicious blue ones, luring her as she beholds her reflection in his glacial iris. 

"Mhm, these lips need my attention otherwise she will get mad." Jungkook husked as his thumb dragged over the shape of her desperate, sensitive pussy and parting the lips oh so gently, gazing at it as if he couldn't get enough of the damp sight it. Jungkook voice turned guttural, rugged to the edges as he eyed her through the curtains of his dangling hair.

Talia's stomach clung in a sweet uproar, every inch of her thrummed in downright excitement.

"Yeah, she isn't really happy seeing how you are wasting your time." Talia breathed out, without hesitancy appearing bold and horny. Jungkook arched his brows at the sassy woman, as he pressed and rubbed his finger over her sensitive clit to test her limits. The actress gripped Jungkook's ebon locks in genuine need as she brought his face closer to her awakening cunt which was desperate to ravage by him. 

"Oh!" Jungkook unleashed out an amused chuckle. His rough palms cupped her perfectly shaped ass to pull her closer, kneading the flesh, stimulating the fire igniting her eager soul as Jungkook kissed her inner thigh, which was coated with her womanly moisture. 

"My bold, gorgeous and fierce Talia, you love torturing me huh?" Jungkook voice was scalding and smokey, burnt through desire, bathing Talia's skin with pointy goosebumps as if his voice alone could make her come untouched. 

Jungkook sweeps his tongue flat from the clit right down to the wanting and moist entrance that was throbbing in distress and filthy starvation. Talia's mouth parted, the back of her throat glazed with a soft sigh and she threw her right leg over his lean shoulder to not crash down on the floor by the absurd ecstasy streaming through her provoked systems that his cunning tongue was providing her in mind-boggling delight.

"What torture?" Talia managed to breathe out yet her mind was playing games, all she felt was his wicked mouth biting and grinding her soft flesh, his tongue lapping and smothering all over her throbbing cunt.

"You are torturing me with your taste and you taste every sinful thing in this world. My personal favourite sin, the sin that only belonged to me. I'm so starved for you, Talia. I'm so fucking addicted to you and your pussy that I'll wreck tonight and every time because it's mine, your orgasm is mine and every beautiful and ugly part of you is mine to fucking worship." He murmured those dirty and mawkish words against her skin, his hand teasingly travelled toward her neglected breast that had been prickly for his attention as he flicked his thumb to her tormented nipple.

Her heart thumped by each phrase that he spouted as she mindlessly grinds her cunt against his mouth in a horny, frenzied rhythm, chanting a relentless 'yes' to satisfy the feverish male. Jungkook hummed in content by the way Talia was responding to him, as he latches into her clit and suckled, sloppily— harshly. Talia hissed, her whole pussy fit into his voice as he devoured her in downright contentment.