.MR.HEART SLAYER. 2

[EDITED. RE-WRITTEN]

7 years ago.

2| "You taste like the way I thought"

"I suggest if you wanna save yourself, Talia. Then fucking run and hide." Jungkook's threatening voice rumbled in her head like a dire symphony, as she ran and ran. 

"Fuck that dick is going to kill me." The fear was forming an ugly hole in the pit of her stomach. 

Talia's lungs were on fire, her throat was arid. Whenever she tried to chase away his voice dwelling inside her head, her chest clenched and her skin tingled for some absurd reason. Talia scurried, not willing to halt any second. Upon hearing Jungkook's wicked threat lashed in hostility she couldn't help but sprint away from the football court like a panicked chicken. 

It was not like Talia was frightened of him, she could stand up against him but something in him and his intimidating stance had the power to leave Talia sexually weakened on her damn knees. 

Right now, this was not the point. 

It was not a good move to tick the beast within him, Jungkook was capable of doing things. A few days ago they got involved in a terrible argument, Jungkook had nearly bald her by yanking her hair and Talia ended up scratching his face. Her bone rattled from that memory. They were just like that, reckless and wild, plotting silly pranks and then ending up barking at each other. This time, he wouldn't let her go that easily, he was furious.

"For fuck sake, why this hallway is so crowded today. Why today when a monster is after me?!" Talia shrieked out, frustration oozing out of her face. "Get out of my way idiots! Do you want me to stomp on you?!" She shouted, flinching the students as they quickly shrink away from her way like mice. Their beautiful Queen Bee was rattled and they were aware of the reason. 

Talia was mindful that if she quit her steps for a huge gulp of breath, then that monster wouldn't waste any time pouncing on her. 

"I hate that bastard, I hate him with every bone of my body." Talia reminded herself, peeking behind her back as if he would appear from the thin air to tackle her.

"Oh my God!" Talia exhaled, her entire body was buzzing with hot energy as her throat muscles clenched. She leaned against the wall, counting one to ten under her breath to ease the tension smoldering her veins.

"My legs are aching, thanks to a certain douchebag. And why am I running like this as if I'm scared of him?" Beads of sweat adorned her forehead and Talia softly ran her hands on her face. "You are made of steel, Talia. Steel, nothing, and no one can cower you." Feeding herself the customary words of her life, she pushed herself off the wall. 

A frown melted on her features as her green eyes darted around the noiseless surroundings. She didn't even realize that she was already standing at the end of the solitary corridor. 

"I wish that rascal would rot in hell for making my state like this." Talia grunted. Placing her hands on her waist, she bothered herself to walk inside an empty classroom and settled her ass on the desk.