.MR HEART SLAYER 11.

11| "Why do you look like a girl?"

Jungkook 12.

Talia 12.

Pain and emotions are the same, like a wound, like paint. Deep and always messy.

Twelve years old Talia didn't know the definition behind it, she never felt to know it. Of course, she was too young to feel these tricky sentiments, too minor to understand or appreciate. But the first time these emotions clashed inside her chest to forged wrenching chaos, that proved a quick jab through her guts and too agonising to bear.

Today was her younger sister Ersa's birthday party, she turned nine. Talia was happy, Ersa was happy and the daughters thought their sweetheart parents were happy too. Well, their mother was decorating the mansion, inviting guests, preparing their favourite meals, ordering three flavour type of cakes. See, Mrs Lee was delighted,  chirping around with the magnificent smile adorning her feature.

With a cheerful, girly grin slanted on her pinkish lips, Talia grasped her image in the mirror. She wore a white, long gown. The fabric was silk, brushing her fragile skin tenderly. It was so long that it was caressing the red-carpeted floor when she took steps. The expensive diamond necklace around her neck glowed brilliantly like the radiance in her forest eyes. The long chestnut curls hanging delicately on the side of her young feature and her small back as the maid finalized her look by a cute, simple tiara tugging on the top of her head.

"You look so beautiful, sweety." The maid cooed at Talia, pressing her one palm on her own cheek, admiring her grace.

"Like a princess?" Talia forest eyes lit up as if thousands of fireflies were dancing coyly behind her lids.

"You don't look like a princess, darling. You are a princess." The maid lovingly patted her cheek as Talia fluttered her lashes at her calmly. Suddenly by a passing thought, her lips unfold into a wide smile.

"Then my mom is a Queen." Little Talia clapped her hands in glee as the maid face colour drained. The uneasiness flickered in the back of her eyes that Talia was too innocent to reach.

"Yeah, Mrs.Lee is a Queen." She sadly smiled at the innocent angel. " Oh my, I have so much work, the guests are here. And you go show your mother your princess's face." She pecked Talia's forehead as they both walked to the hallway. The maid turned to the left side where the kitchen was and Talia slowly, strolling to the right side where her parents bedroom was situated.

"This dress is too heavy. How will I walk in this, God?" Talia puffed her cheeks as she bunched the fabric in her daint fingers and began striding quickly toward the bedroom. She was eager to show her mother how she was looking in that dress that she bought for her. In an instant, her huge smile cut and dropped when she heard shouting and disturbing noises from the narrow hallway. Talia muscles tensed, she gulped.

"I trusted you. How could you do this to me?!" Mrs Lee depressed yells seeped the walls, echoing in Talia's ears.

Talia peeked at them behind the wall, something halted her from showing herself to them. She could watch her mother falling apart, one by one into tiny pieces in the form of her sobs, bunching the collar of her father's shirt. Mrs Lee tears were shining like stardusts in her amber shade eyes. The makeup was ruined and smudged in the corner of her eyes as her painful wailing sound sent a jolt in Talia's spine like a speed light.

"Don't scream like this, do you want our daughters to hear this? Today is Ersa's birthday, think about her woman." Mr Lee gritted his teeth, there was a malicious shadow casting over his feature, green eyes oozing cruelty and snarling at her mother, her precious mother. Talia never had shown this side of his father, it looked like that he had no heart inside his enormous body and a demon entered in him.