EPILOGUE

6 months later.

Talia was feeling good but bored. 

Everything was falling at the right place in her life, the chaos that had been raised in the media about Dasom and the Lee family's crises was now de-stressed, some reports just of being an asshole still spur the topic in front of her, and it did kick the impenetrable rage within her. 

Talia knew that the whole movie industry was conversing and laughing at her devastative, cluster-fuck life. It was just spicy news for them. At first, Talia always slipped into a disturbing mode, it was so awful when those bothersome species who had always been despising her, mocked her through their posts. The diva knew it was pointed toward her, she could feel it in her bones. Talia didn't bother herself to heed her interest in them, but some questions always intensified the twinge of her heart. 

At one event where Talia was promoting her new movie, a reporter that she wasn't fond of. He was one of those guys who were brilliant at making other celebs uncomfortable with his rubbish questions. He legit dared to ask the actress if she misses Dasom or not after all she was her mother and she raised her, was it easy for her to move on after savouring the betrayal? And many more questions that weren't necessary and weren't related to her movie. It seathed Talia's blood in rapid agitation. 

So the diva simply uttered what her inner, sassy woman whispered to her.

"Go show your fuckery somewhere else, dick. My personal life has nothing to do with you. Can we move on?" Talia flashed the male a sickly, sugary grin as her smile curled into a satisfying smirk on seeing the reporter's mouth hung open in sheer bafflement, his face went red when other reports broke into a fit of laughter.  

"You are insulting all of us, you don't know what power the media holds." The male chided in absolute mortification.   

"Do you think I care?" The actress arched her brow and flipped her chestnut hair back, calmly flickering her lashes. A stony expression carving her comely face. "By the way, boo, right now you are looking like an insult here. I answered you already. Can we have another question please?" 

Talia was known for being a bitchy diva, so let it be— she just minded her business while keeping avoiding the bullshit rumours. Currently, she was reading the latest news about how unprofessional, disrespectful and brash she appeared with the media. In reality, she had enough and zero fucks given by her.

"Can't folks calm their tits?" Talia munched her chocolate bar, chewing it obnoxiously and she rolled her green-ish eyes so hard that they could be stuck in her sockets. Her attention was plucked by the sudden ring of her phone. Nina's name was on the screen. 

"Tal—" 

"You, Ersa and Leena are hanging out and didn't even bother to inform your bitch? Today was my day off and I did nothing but sleep all day. Kook is busy too. Can you believe it, he didn't pick up my call and didn't even reply to my messages, the audacity. That's it, I'm gonna break up with him." Talia squinted at her chocolate and took a furious bite of it, imagining Jungkook's lush, perfectly shaped mouth. 

"You can't break—" 

"Of course, I can't break up with him I love that man, idiot man, my man." Talia flickered her tongue over her lower lip as she hissed. Nina could imagine Talia's brows knitted and reddish lips curling into a grumpy pout and she could tell how much she was missing her man.