Duel (literally super short but im preparing for a long one next chapter!).

"I can't believe you're doing this," Jason sighed. Percy chuckled and stood in front of him. Jason's hands fiddled with the straps of Percy's bronze armor. He didn't look at his face as he fixed one side. The armor was still crooked, but the straps were at least tight enough so his armor didn't heave off of him.

"I'm just dueling in your honor, Superman." Percy replied. Percy wore a breastplate and arm guards. He left himself in his camp shirt and a pair of ratty jeans. Jason pulled the strap and let it snap back on Percy shoulder.

Percy let out a yelp and Jason rolled his eyes.

"You big baby! If you scream at this what're you gonna do when you're stabbed?" Percy groaned.

"I didn't scream. And I won't be stabbed! They don't call me the greatest swordsman in camp for nothing." His tone was almost smug. Jason would have swore he was bragging if Percy had been any less loyal and modest. Percy tightened his grip on Riptide. The sword was still in his pen form as he fiddled with the cap.

Jason stopped as he noticed messy handwriting on Percy's left arm.

"Percy I swear to the gods.." he murmured with a swift shake of his head. "Did you write down duel for the boo at 3 on your arm?"

Percy nodded.

"And now I shall duel for you!" Percy stated like a proud toddler. Jason couldn't help but laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Don't die," he murmured in his ear.

Percy kissed his forehead.

"I would never."