Time Troubles (Pjo/HoO + IT Crossover) (Part 1)

Jercy -   - Oneshot #62
A collaboration with Ghostkitty11

Annabeth let out a huff of frustration, punching Percy in the back. "You're such an idiot, Seaweed Brain!" She exclaimed angrily.

Percy could practically feel her grey eyes peering furiously into his soul.

"Hey! I didn't think it would have this effect! Plus, Nico helped me with this crime!" Percy defended, his cheeks turning red.

"Did not." Nico muttered, then quickly added. "It was your idea in the first place!"

"I agree with Nico on this one." Piper said, making Percy shake his head— disapproving of her statement.

Suddenly, a voice which didn't belong to any member of the group spoke.

"Eds! Look at this!" A boy with coke bottle glasses, and large buck teeth exclaimed, pointing at the demigods.

A shorter boy, with blonde hair, and an inhaler (sticking out of his front pocket) rolled his eyes at the other boy.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't call me Eds!" He grumbled, annoyed by the other's words.

Hazel, who managed to get in the front of the group, stared at the two boys in wonder.

"What're you looking at, doll face?" The boy with the glasses questioned, winking at her with a smirk plastered on his face.

Hazel blushed, then quickly stammered out a response.

"I-I have a b-boyfriend!"

"So do I." The boy shot back, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's shoulders, kissing his cheek.

The other boy blushed.

"Richie, stop you're embarrassing me!" He whined, wiggling out of Richie's grasp.

Leo then stepped up, "Sup, I'm Leo. And we come in peace!" He exclaimed jokingly.

Richie gasped. "You guys are aliens?!" He screamed.

"No!" Annabeth shouted, "We're. . . Um. . ." She trailed off, "Pilots!" Jason blurted out.

A few of the demigods snickered.

"Pilots?" The, still unknown, boy asked, raising an eyebrow. "Uh, yeah, totally!" Percy said, playing along.

"Oh. Okay. So, have any names?" Richie asked them.

"I'm Frank." Frank introduced, raising his left hand.

"I'm Percy, over there is Annabeth." Percy pointed to Annabeth, who raised her hand.

"Richie Tozier's my name, and doing voices is my game." Richie introduced himself.

"That's Eddie Spaghetti, the most tastiest noodle in all of Derry Maine!" He pointed to the smaller boy, who then playfully slapped Richie's shoulder.

"Okay, I'm Piper." Piper said, simply raising her hand boredly.

"Hazel." Hazel whispered shyly, glancing at Frank for comfort.

"I'm Leo!" Leo shouted, before quickly  adding. "Bad Boy Supreme,
Super-sized McShizzle, and Supreme Commander of the Argo II!"

"What is the Argo II?" Eddie questions, staring at Leo in confusion.

"Oh yeah! I bet they're mortals!" Frank pointed out, before slapping his hand over his mouth.

"Frank!" Annabeth hissed, glaring daggers at the Canadian teen. Frank blushed, "Sorry." He apologized.

"Who's the creep behind the tree?" Richie asked, pointing to a nearby tree, dark shadows covering the area.

Nico looked at them tiredly, giving a small wave.

"Hey, if you don't mind, can you tell me what year it is?" Annabeth politely demanded.

"1958. . . Why?" Richie answered questionably.

"Percy, you are such an idiot!" Annabeth shouted, slapping the back of his head forcefully.

"And I'm Jason." Jason piped up, giving them both a small smile and a wave.

"Ow! Wise girl, what did I do?!" Percy asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"You took us back in freaking time!" She shouted at him, groaning in annoyance.

"Back in time?!" Hazel shrieked.

"Woah! So are you guys, like, magical?" Eddie asked, curiosity clearly shown on his face.

"Something like that kid." Nico answered, appearing behind him.

Eddie screamed, falling to his knees and crawling to Richie.

A/n:
Short because Em and I have no clue where to go with this!
.
.
.
25K?!?!!? HOLY HERA THIS, SOMEHOW, GOT POPULAR!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
.
.
.
And finally, requests are open!!

-BDA