Arranged to Her?!?! (Royalty AU and Arranged Marriage AU) (Part 7)

Jercy -  - Oneshot #65

Thalia inhaled the scents of the forest around her, a faint blush on her cheeks from what she had just witnessed between her brother and her anything-but-blood brother.

A whistle was heard through the forest, from the Hunger Games maybe? Thalia never took note to what tune it was.

The ex-princess of Jeudi smirked.

"Hey Luke. Have you been declared dead yet?" She asked into the wilderness.

A few rustles were heard, a few birds flew away, and a man appeared in front of her.

Dropping from the trees above that is.

Thalia jumped, jerking her body backwards as she gasped in alarm.

With her eyes wide, she began to smile.

"You jerk!" She exclaimed, hitting his shoulder.

Luke, wearing torn clothes and covered in dirt, he smiled at her.

"Glad to see you mi'lady. Having trouble with the Lundi Princess? Zoë wasn't it?" He asked, partially joking. Thalia frowned slightly, hitting his shoulder again.

But this time, harder. "Ow!" Luke exclaimed, loosing his balance and falling onto his butt. "What gives?!" He asked, rubbing his upper shoulder with his dirty hand. "I don't talk about you and Ethan, just like you won't talk about Zoë and I. That was the deal." Thalia snarled.

Luke put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry." He told her, starting to stand up.

Thalia looked at him, placing a hand on his hurt shoulder, pressing him downwards.

"Hey, stop." Luke whined, Thalia stared at him coldly. "I have 20 stones, 16 marbles, and 4 gems. That will get you through the month. At least." Thalia said, getting straight to business.

"What do you need." Luke asked her, looking at Thalia's hands as she pulled out an arrangement of the kingdoms currency. (Stones are like 5 dollars, marbles are 10 dollars, and gems are 50-80 dollars (depending on the type of gem))

"Get me two things. One, I just need a ride to the Lundi kingdom. Carriage, horse, whatever you can get me." She paused, and Luke nodded at her. "You'll get all the stones for the transportation." Thalia added. Luke hummed in response, nodding as he continued to stare at the money.

"Second thing." Thalia said, her electric blue eyes looking at Luke's grimy hair.

Luke looked up, "This is for gems and marbles, right?" He questioned. Thalia nodded.

"I need you to find our sister. I hear she's being put into an arranged marriage with my brothers secret lover. " Thalia paused to think.

"Don't let that happen. Do whatever it takes to help her escape the kingdom. Go on the 'gone and forgotten' list." Thalia explained, offering the money in her hand.

"I'll do it." Luke decided after minutes of silence between the two.

Snatching up the money, he stood up.

"Your ride will take you there at 1 in the morning. You'll get to the kingdom at dawn the next day." He told her, turning his back to look at her as he started to walk away.

Thalia cleared her throat.

"Good. Don't let me down Castellan. You know what happens if you hurt our sister." She warned, giving him the death glare.

Luke just nodded once again.

A/n:
Hey guyyysss!!!

Okay.

2 things.

1-
I am SOOOO SORRY for skipping my update time. It's almost been a month!! There are no words to describe my guilt right now!!

2-
I've gotten 35K. As in 35,000.

HOLY HERA AND NEPTUNES UNDERGARMENTS!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!

-Bridget Di Angelo