Storms

Jercy - Onehsot #27

"Percy?!" Jason shouted, while a dangerous storm was raging on. He opened the door to the Poseidon cabin, wind blowing harshly and howling. Jason flinched, hard droplets of water hitting his skin simultaneously. Even some bits of hale were felt.

There was no response, the cabin was dark. Empty, or at least to Jason's guess. He sighed, and walked in. The door slammed against the wall, before Jason quickly grabbed the handle and closed it. He sighed, he was soaked.

"Jason?" He heard a voice whisper, Jason hesitantly turned in the lights. "Percy?!" He said, looking at him. Percy was under a blue blanket, his raven hair messy, and he was lying there. Percy yawned. "Yeah?" He asked, yawning shortly after.

Jason resisted the urge to yawn himself. "Where you seriously sleeping!?" He asked him, Percy nodded sleepily. A flash of lightning was seen through the window, and thunder boomed. Jason jumped, "Aw! Is little Zeus' son scared of a big bad storm?" Percy teased, Jason felt a blush rise to his cheeks.

"Sh-shut up!" He said, another clap of thunder rolled around. Jason jumped again, and grabbed Percy's arm. "Oh it's fine!" Percy said, chuckling. Obviously not afraid of the storm. "Why'd you come all the way out here?" He asked Jason. Trying to get his mind away from the storm.

"Well. I was. I was looking for you." He said, "You found me Sherlock." Percy answered sarcastically. Jason managed to laugh, "Okay. John." He joked, Percy smiled.

Soon enough, the rain had stopped, the thunder no longer ring in the ears of demigods, and the lightning was no were to be seen. Unfortunately for the other demigods, all they could hear was Aphrodite squealing.

2 words.

Jercy.

Cuddles.

A/n:

Heyyyy guys!!!! Requests? I sound so desperate- oh well. Anyway. Um. Keep up on reading this please? Yeah. I'm such a master with words right now!

Later. Peace. Listen to good Music. Watch Yuri on Ice? Watch good Animes.

-Bridget Di Angelo