This is Totally 'Health Class!'

Jercy -  - Oneshot #53

Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Nico, Piper, and Leo walked into their 4th period health class. Annabeth's hand in Piper's, Leo's in Nico's, and Jason's in Percy's. It wasn't strange, and it was normal to most of the Stone Gabe Middle School.

They were the only openly homosexual 7th graders in the school. So they weren't unheard of.

"You guys ready for this?" Nico asked, glancing at Leo nervously. Leo gave him his signature smirk. "It won't be that bad." Piper commented, "Yeah, it's like pineapple pizza. You can't say it's bad until you've tasted it." Leo joked, Percy laughed.

Jason smiled, "We all know one thing." He said, faking a scold, everyone grinned and said in sync, "We shall always have cheese and sauce in our pizzas." Then they all laughed again.

The joke had been between the 6 friends since the 3rd grade, and been made into a constant positive mood changer.

"Seriously though. You guys ready?" Annabeth said, the laughing quickly dimmed down. "No." Piper admitted, Jason snorted. "Never in my life." He commented.

Percy shook his head, eyebrows raised, and a smile on his face. "As if I'm ready to go to class." He remarked, Nico cracked a smile.

"What about you Neeks?" Leo asked, who had already nodded his head at Percy's answer.

Nico blushed, and al the attention was on him. "I-I." He said, biting his lip as the group stopped. Then, he looked at the classrooms doorframe. He sighed, "No clue." He said, leaning back in Leo.

Annabeth sighed, "Come on. We gotta face our fears!" She said, "No! The cheesiness! I'm melting!" Piper said, Jason went to touch her, looking at Percy. As Piper dramatically shriveled to the ground, Percy said, "No Jason! That's Nacho Cheese to have!"

"Guys, we all know we should stop these cheesy puns." Leo chimed. Before they could react, the bell rang.

Piper got off of the floor— with the help of Annabeth— and they all walked into the class.

They were greeted by 3 empty tables, boring grey– brick– walls, concrete floors covered by thin– forest green– carpet, and a perky woman.

"Hello!" She chimed, going over the voices of 7th graders. "My name is Ms. Snyder, and I'm your multi-subject health class teacher. I'll be teaching you about, really everything, but your developing bodies! Those will be taken into other matters by the school." She said, all to perkily.

Annabeth just nodded and lead her quiet friends to a table. "She's weird." Percy said, sitting in a green chair.

Leo pulled out a red chair for Nico, "Yeah. To perky." He said, Nico sat down in the chair Leo pulled out. "Thanks." He said, Leo smiled and kissed his cheek.

Nico blushed harder at the public affection shown. Piper smiled at the boys, "Well, she wasn't mean like Dodds." She replied, picking at her– already chipped off of her fingernails– nail polish.

"True." Jason said, and looked at the board.

"Jason, what are you doing?" Percy asked, slightly amused. "Reading." Jason said, before reading out loud.

"SWBAT, Students Will Be Able To, talk about different relationships and discuss their preferences of relationships to the class." Jason read aloud. Percy sighed, Nico then muttered a sarcastic remark. "Great, another teacher who'll say 'it's just a phase.' When we are serious about our preferences to partners."