Coming Out on The Argo ||

Jercy - - Oneshot #60

Jason's fingers mindlessly fiddled with Percy's hair as they lay in his room. The lights were dimmed, and the two teens swayed slowly as the boat moved on water. It was about midnight.

Well, later than that maybe.

Percy took a deep breath. He listened to the noises of the night. Waves crashing lightly against their walls, frogs and bugs in the distance, the soft hum of the engine that ran the ship, and even Jason's evened breaths (and his heartbeat, he loved that sound!).

Percy suddenly moved, repositioning his back to Jason's left arm, right before deciding he liked the other position he was in before, and finally moving back to Jason's chest.

He moaned softly, popped his shoulder twice, as he laid back down on Jason's chest. Minding his (still tender) stomach.

"They still don't know about us." Percy whispered, Jason nodded, then hummed. "We could tell them?" He suggested, looking at the older boy's raven hair (which was now full of random braids. Mainly fishtail, now that it had grown past his ears and nearly to his shoulders. It cut off around the middle of his neck).

"Maybe. But that's kind of scary. Don't you think?" Percy asked quietly, biting his lip.

Jason grimly nodded, but continued. "Maybe. We can do it tomorrow." He said. "And maybe we can tell them after we kill Gaea." Percy suggested.

Jason looked at him, trying to look at his face.

"Percy." He stated, his voice still soft.

"What if one of us doesn't make it after the defeating of Gaea?" He questioned, he heard Percy swallow. Hard.

"I-I don't know." He stammered uncomfortably.

"Can we just tell them all tomorrow? If they hate us, that's their deal. At least we won't have to hide our relationship." Jason tried to reason.

"What if Annabeth hates me? And Piper hates you? W-what if they all turn cold, and distant around us?" Percy asked, his voice wavering.

Jason sighed, "Then we'll have to deal with it." He decided, and after minutes of silence, Percy gave in. "Okay." Percy whispered, Jason thought for a moment.

What if they did hate them?

"Jase." Percy said, taking him out of his thoughts. "Yeah?" He answered.

"I love you." He replied, then got up.

Jason frowned, feeling the absence of warmth on his chest. "Don't leave me." He whined silently. Percy gave out a chuckle, kissed his cheek, and got to his feet.

"You know I need to get back in my room. Leo will literally get coach to kill me if he sees us here!" He joked. Jason gave out a small laugh.

"Wait." Jason demanded softly, Percy stopped his walk to the door. He turned his head.

"Yeah?" Percy asked. "Stay with me. Maybe we can tell Leo and coach that way." Jason told him, Percy paused.

"Are you sure we should do this?" He questioned, slowly starting to walk back to Jason's bed.

"Yeah." Jason decided, "Then I'm in. I guess." Percy mumbled, sitting in the bed.

"Come here." Jason ordered playfully. Percy yawned, "Only if you remain warm Superman."
He muttered, grabbing Jason's leg.

Jason had to resist gasping, but smiled at his tactics. "Why must you grip my legs so?" He teased, "Because they provide the warmth that didn't make it in your heart." Percy answered without skipping a beat.