Hogwarts AU

Jercy -   - Oneshot #59

Sally Blofis liked to think of herself as normal.

Well. . .

Minus how she was a witch, and how she had a son with a pure-blood (don't ask), and how her son was a wizard— well his dad was a wizard. . . Plus that potions lair she hid in the basement. . .

But other than that, perfectly normal!

She was married to a muggle now, after the pure-blood left her because he was arranged to be married (she honestly didn't care anymore), and she was raising 4 kids.

1 she had with the wizard, and the other 3 she had with her current husband— Paul.

Percy– or Perseus– was the child she had with the wizard, and, to her relief, didn't seem to have any magic in his little 11 year old body.

Then there was her daughters Hailey and Rylee.

Then, finally, her other son Elliot.

Enough about her though! Here's when the story really begins:

11 year old Percy Jackson (going by his mother's maiden name. To show he was rebellious) walked to the kitchen sleepily, soon followed by his half siblings.

"Morning mom." He yawned, rubbing the crust out of his ocean-green eyes. "Good morning sweeties." Sally– his mother– replied to her kids.

"Hi mommy." Hailey said, "Hi." Rylee whispered shyly. Meanwhile, Elliot just giggled.

"I'm making pancakes!" Sally told the kids, Percy grinned. "Blue?" He asked, "No, I ran out of—" Sally stopped in mid sentence, seeing that the bottle of blue food dye had quickly replenished itself. Now standing in front of her, gleaming.

Sally's features wrinkled in confusion, but she quickly dismissed it.

'He's a squib. No magic in his veins.'

Sally had to remind herself, taking a few glances at Percy.

"Mom?" Percy asked, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Y-yes honey?" She questioned.

"I think you burned the pancakes." He commented, motioning to the, now black, pancake.

Sally blushed, then tried to start laughing it off.

"My mistake." She simply said.

Paul then came, "Did someone burn something?" He asked, sniffing the air.

Sally blushed. "I did. I got distracted." She admitted shyly. Paul just smiled, kissed her cheek, and started to walk out.

"I'll get the mail." He told Sally, then walked out.

Sally just nodded, and put a few pancakes on each plate. The passing them out to each kid, keeping Paul's and her own plates on the counter.

"Thanks mommy." Hailey said, shooting an evil look at Percy.

"Hailey." Sally warned, the 9 year old then focused on her. "Mommy, why is there an owl out the window?" Elliot asked, pointing to the kitchen's open window.