Sparky

Jercy- Oneshot #109

"Yo Sparky the power went out!" Percy shouted through the darkness. The shadows covered the pair like a thin veil. Jason groaned, tossing his back to the bed.

"I'm not an electrician." Jason stated before turning. He curled up, blankets shifting on the bed. Percy poked the son of Jupiter, pressing two fingers to his spine. Jason felt himself arch his back with a short gasp.

"Dude!" Jason gasped out.

"I fixed the bathroom when you clogged the sink, now go and zap-zap the electricity box so I can finish up Pretty Little Liars!" Percy whined.

Jason grumbled, "You're lucky I love you." Percy rolled his eyes. He then felt Jason start to sit up. Without a second thought Percy reached out. His hands landed on Jason's hips.

He tugged him back, placing a kiss on the nape of his neck. Jason's hair tickled his nose.

"Thank you," Percy murmured as he pressed another kiss to Jason. Jason let out a mixture of a scoff, moan, and laugh.

Percy kissed higher, twisting awkwardly to go up Jason's neck. A kiss landed just below his pulse point.

"I thought you wanted electricity," Jason remarked as his eyes seemed to glow. The night sky slipped through the curtains, the moon sending slivers of light down on the couple.

Jason leaned back into Percy's touch.

"I nearly finished the episode anyway," Percy replied. He kissed just below Jason's ear. Jason's legs felt like jelly.

"Let's enjoy the night sky.. after all there are quite the views tonight."

Jason turned around. His nose bumped into Percy's. He gave him an opened mouth kissed. Percy grinned, cupping his face. Their foreheads touched.

"Yeah, you are a pretty sight.. Sparky."

His hands traveled up Jason's hips. They trailed up his figure. A small dip for his waist, muscles bulking up as Percy played with his chest. Jason bit his lip and wrapped his arms around Percy's shoulders. His elbows draped over the body that was tensed by years of fighting.

"You thinking what I'm thinking, Superman?" Percy's hot breath landed just above his lips. Jason kissed him again, with a little more force.

Percy found himself falling back, landing into pillows as Jason straddled him. The blond pulled his hips up. Percy moaned at the sensation.

"Like that?" Jason whispered in his ear.

"Jase–" zap "OW! DUDE!"

Jason was roughly pushed off, laughing as his fingers tingled. Percy frowned and rubbed the spot where Jason electrocuted him.

"That's what you get for trying to use my powers for evil!" Jason laughed as he caught Percy sticking his tongue out. Moonlight dusted the room with silver shadows.

"Oh come on, we could have used your electricity for Netflix and chill!"

Jason snorted.

"You're such a nerd," he teased.

A clap of thunder rose in the air. Percy jumped, a small inhale making Jason frown.

"You good?" He asked, remembering his boyfriend's.. complicated relationship with storms. His hands reached out to his. Jason found himself giving Percy a reassuring squeeze.

"Yeah.. I'm okay, Jase."

The hero let out a small squeak and a wince as there was another round of thunder. Jason scooted closer.

"Sorry I electrocuted you." He apologized briefly as he wrapped his arms around him. Percy made no comment as he kissed Jason's cheek.

"And I'm sorry I watched the newest season of Pretty Little Liars without you." Jason mumbled into Percy's hair. Percy grunted against his chest.

He felt a wave of water splash onto him.

"Percy, no!"

"Payback."