Parenthood Challenge #1: Summer and Noah!?

Jercy -  - Oneshot #36

"Summer! Get up it's time to. . . Do what you were so excited for this past month!" Percy called to his eldest daughter. He heard a thump, he winced.

"You okay?" He yelled, "Yeah papa!" She shouted back, then, another thump.

'Geez. Summer is as clumsy as Frank.' Percy thought, slowly walking up the stairs. It creaked under his weight. He smiled gently, he remembered how Annabeth and Piper had used a creepy movie and creaking stairs method to get him and Jason together.

Those were the days.

. . . Well. . . Now he sounded old.

He looked in Jason's (and his) room, a tangle of limbs were mixed with a few blankets. He chuckled softly, looking at the kids who managed to sneak their way in.

He saw the red curls of Marea ((middle and last names are)Anemone Graceson) and he smiled. She had just turned 6, she still was adorable, and she was daughter or Hecate. (The gods gave away children if the mother/father died. Adoption center held shortly after Summer was brought to the Graceson household.) She was more energetic than Summer at her age. More, bubbly, but the differences pretty much ended their.

Of course, Percy couldn't argue that his daughters were cute. Marea's red hair and dark brown eyes were almost a perfect match for Summer's Amber eyes and black curls. Truthfully, Percy was surprised he didn't have to beat up boys yet. Seeing that Summer was 14.

Then, he saw a mop of brown hair, he chuckled. Cayden, ((middle and last name is) Victor Graceson) he was 8, but he was sensitive. He was slightly clingy, but with his fragile body, and his big navy blue eyes you couldn't resist the son of Aphrodite. The way he'd smile at you, and he would just play with the younger ones, it was like a small piece of you just grew.

Oh gods, now Percy was getting sappy!

He sighed, and then noticed that Jason wasn't there. And neither was their toddler. Percy felt panicked, where was Jason and Amara?! (Amara Penelope Graceson!)

He then smelled pancakes. He was an idiot, Annabeth was right to call him a seaweed brain!

Of course Jason and Amara were in the kitchen! It was Saturday, aka Jason's Saturday Pancake Day! (Don't ask. Percy doesn't know what to think of it.)

"Mhm. Papa?" Marea asked, her small brown eyes opening slowly. "Hey baby girl." He whispered, careful not to wake Cayden. "Papa! It Pancake Saturday!" She screeched, Percy winced. "Sweetie you don't want to wa-" But it was too late. "Papa? Why up so early. Go bed. Night!" He said, grabbing the blanket forcefully.

Marea looked at him. "Cayden! Wake up!" She screamed, Percy sighed. "No! Sleep now!" He said, and just like that, Marea had passed out on the blanket.

Percy admitted he felt a bit sleepier, but Cayden's charmspeak wasn't strong enough for adults yet. But it was still a problem.

"Cayden! You will not charmspeak your sister!" Percy said sternly, his eyes met Cayden's droopy ones. "But papa! I'm tired!" He whined, Percy sighed. "Okay. Just, next time, if you do anything like this. You will not be sleeping in our bed!" Percy warned, Cayden nodded before falling sleep again.

Percy took one last look at the 3 kids before heading downstairs. (The third kid was Oliver Mason Graceson. He has green eyes and dirty blonde hair. Son of Demeter surprisingly (seeing that he liked to steal. But he does show signs of being Demeter's kid. He's almost 3))