A New World (Part 2)

Jercy - - Oneshot #44

Luke's eyes looked around the room, stopping for a split second on each boy.

"How'd you like it if, I, yes me- as in Luke Castellan. Showed you pain?" Luke asked, his eyes glaring daggers at Jason.

"Luke-" Percy began, but was cut off as he coughed up a storm (NOT GONNA STOP WITH THE WEATHER PUNS!!!!!!).

"Percy-" Jason said, but was cut off by a small kick. "Listen to me Jason Grace." Like growled, Jason's stomach turned.

"How do you know my name?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. Luke chuckled, a smirk formed on his lips. "I know everything about you Jason." Luke told him.

Jason's eyes widened, "Now let's learn." Luke commented, right before he kicked Jason again.

This time it was hard, and in the stomach. Jason bent over, and fell to the ground, refusing to cry out. "Cry. Come on and Cry, baby." Luke teased, smacking him upside the head.

Jason's face flew toward the wall, Luke had smacked him hard!

Luke didn't stop here, and Percy was coughing harder. It seemed that Percy could barely breathe!

"Stop!" Percy managed to choke out, his face red. Luke smiled, "Stop? For whatever for? I'm just teaching him." Luke said, innocently.

Then, Luke lifted up his left arm. "What are you doing?" Jason asked, hiding his stomach to stop him from puking.

"Making you learn." Luke replied, his tone cold, and evil. His eyes full of fire, burning away in his soul.

He lifted up his index and middle finger slightly. And to Jason's horror, chains slithered up Luke's arms, Luke snakes.

"Meet my versions of George and Martha." Luke insisted, and the chains sprung from his arm!

Jason's screamed, and the chains decided to go to his wrists and legs. "Please, tell me Jason, why are you here?" Luke said darkly.

Percy watched in horror, watching helplessly as Luke tortured his boyfriend.

The chains wrapped around Jason's legs, going above his knees. He screamed, the chains seemed to burn, even on his (covered) legs!

"Stop it!" Percy screamed, fully recovered from the coughing drama.

Luke smirked, and made his left hand into a fist.

This made the chains burn much hotter. Jason's screamed louder, the chains tightening. They tightened around his upper thighs, a few straying to his ankles.

As they tightened, he lost circulation. He glanced at his fingers, anything from the wrist and up was a bright red.

Almost as if they had major sunburn.

"No! Stop it Babe!" Percy screamed desperately.

Luke stopped, "Babe?" He asked, shocked, his left hand dropped slightly. Luke looked at Percy, his cold blue eyes quickly turned 'vulnerable.' The cold, harsh, eye were quickly replaced by a softer, sky, blue.

"Y-yeah." Percy stammered.

"Why'd you call me babe?" Luke questioned, his small voice turning into what it was like before. "B-because I realized that I still love you." Percy said, staring directly into his eyes.

Jason saw Luke blush, his face tinted pink. "Really?" Luke asked, unsure of what was going on. "Yep." Percy said, his voice held no sadness, happiness, or harshness- it was more serious than Jason ever heard it in fact!