Dora

Jercy - - Oneshot #70

Percy followed his boyfriend through the long isles of the grocery store. His eyes scanning the (what seemed like) endless boxes of cereal.

"You ready?" Jason questioned, holding a few baskets. They were all filled to the top with things such as marshmallows, chocolates, popcorn types, Cheetos, Doritos, Whipped Cream, Gummy candies, a few old movies (Thriller, Chuckie, Grimlands, etc), and a few cans of soda.

"Nearly." Percy answered.

Jason groaned softly.

"Hurry, the baskets are heavy!" He whined, making Percy chuckle.

With that, he scanned the shelves quicker than normally, skipping names entirely in some cases.

Then, his eyes stopped. Frozen as he starred at the box.

"DORA CEREAL!" He screamed, eyes widenedjng and lips going upwards.

Jason sighed, but smiled softly as his boyfriend jumped up and down in excitement.

"P-Percy!" Jason said, laughing. "Stop it! We-we're in public!" He continued through laughs. Watching helplessly as his boyfriend did some weird ritual dance around the box of Dora cereal.

"DORAAAAA!!!"

A/n:

Short little thing. Writing another as we speak! Yayyyy. Update.

And

Now

40+K VIEWS!!!!! OH YEAHHHH!!!! HADES HERA YEPS!!!!!

-Bridget Di Angelo