Sleep

Jercy - Oneshot #13

"Jason." Percy whispered, trying not to wake up the other boys who where sleeping beside him. Percy gently shook his boyfriends shoulder, Jason groaned. "Whaaaat?" He asked, his voice hushed and annoyed. Percy felt slightly guilty but remembered why he woke him. "I had another nightmare." He whispered, his voice wavered. Percy felt the tears that freshly fell down his face.

Jason awoke instantly, he hated this. This being Percy having nightmares. They weren't about one thing in particular, which made it harder. This made Percy talk about it, which usually left them heartbroken. "Scale?" He asked, sitting up. Nico, next to Jason, groaned. Both of us flinched. Percy took a deep breath before answering. "8." He answered, Jason almost smiled. It wasn't a 9.9 like last night.

"You want the category?" Percy whispered, his voice soft and nervous. He saw Jason nod in the darkness of the Hades cabin- the bright moonlight occasionally shined in. "It was the. . . The people nightmare." He said, remembering Luke and Bianca yelling. Jason sighed, "Come on. Let's go to one of our cabins. Just so we don't wake the others up." He said, getting up slowly.

Jason got up slowly, category People- with the scale of 8. Well it was pretty bad. He helped Percy up, the moonlight shined. Making Percy's face visible and his eyes look stunning. "Let's go." Jason whispered, Percy smiled and nodded.

Percy and Jason escaped the cabin with ease. Jason opened the door, letting Percy get off in. He thanked him, and sat in his bed. "Now. You wanna talk? Or just that straight to the stuff?" Jason asked him. "Straight to the stuff." He whispered, Jason smiled gently.

Jason hugged Percy tightly, within 5 minutes they where cuddling. Percy's heartbeat was calm, and the night was quiet. "Love you Superman." Percy whispered, dozing off. Jason chuckled softly. "Love you to Percy." He whispered, soon falling asleep to his heart beat.