Ask Them (Part 2, upon request of nerdyreader46 and featuring Melody_Chant )

Jercy - - Oneshot #55

Melody_Chant I am putting you as Melody because I don't think you'd want to be tagged this often. . . :)

Bridget: Welcome to another. . . *a different drumroll* Ask Jercy! And today, I shall have help! Introducing Melody_Chant to help me today! Yayy!!!

Melody: Yay!

Bridget: And now let's kidnap— I mean gather. . . Yeah, gather our lovely couple!

Jason: Dang it Percy!

Percy: I didn't think she'd kidnap us again!

Bridget: I gathered you!

Percy: *screams*

Jason: *sighs then notices Melody standing there.* Hi?

Melody: Hi. . . *trying not to faint*

Bridget: Now, first question!

Percy: *groans* This again!

Jason: *sighs* We have no choice.

Bridget: That's the spirit! Melody, you wanna tell them what they have to answer?

Melody: Yes. *clears throat before asking* (Question from nerdyreader46 ) Do either of you watch Doctor Who?

Percy: Leo talked about it once. . .

Jason: Yes.

Percy: When'd you have time to watch Doctor Who?!

Jason: MY TIME SCALES AND SLEEP SCHEDULES DON'T APPLY WHEN I'M WATCHING DOCTOR WHO!!!!!

Percy: Okay. . . Okay

Bridget: Never watched it. Melody, next question? *card slips out of pocket.* Crap, *laughs nervously and quickly picks up cards* ignore that. . . Melody. . . Continue.

Melody: *glances at cards to see them with words of Jercy fluff, inflicts internal fangirl damage as she says the next question— trying desperately not to scream about her OTP* Question 2 is If you two were to have a baby,who'd be the 'mother?' (Question by Ghostkitty11). *blushes*

Bridget: *blushes also, then looks at Jercy*

Jason: Wut?

Percy: You mean as. Like. Um, Male pregnancy?!

Jason: How's that possible?!

Bridget: Didn't Loki have a daughter?

Percy: What does this have to do with Loki?!

Melody: Loki's a guy. But he switched to a girl– had a kid– something like that. So technically, mythology can gift you with a bundle to joy!

Jason: But we're men.

Percy: Manly men.