Gravity

Jercy -  - Oneshot #87

"You can't blame gravity for falling in love." ~ Albert Einstein

Jason read quietly, his thick framed glasses lying lazily across the bridge of his nose. His blue eyes reading over each letter. Every letter a different hue of colors, going from several shades of blue, to purples, and then finishing to a moss green. The last letter having a small vine at the end, singling it out as it intertwined.

Thorns painted onto the vine, leading up to a rose. The rose wasn't a deep ruby shade, but a black rose. Petals falling off of the Flowers base.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice asked from behind him. Jason didn't bother to turn around, just nodding at the strangers question.

"I'm Percy." The voice– Percy– spoke. Jason sighed in response. "Hi, Percy." He decided to answer, Percy walking in front of him.

His tan body blocked the quote. His black hair sided to the left of his face, his hair in a sort of mohawk style. Jason but his lip, his gloved hands gripping his arm rests tightly.

"Nice wheels." Percy commented lamely, his green eyes looking at Jason's wheelchair.

His wheelchair, he had gotten it after a plane crash. Paralyzed from the waist down, Jason still hated his "wheels". He didn't like how it made him seem weak (or, at least that's how he thought).

Jason gave Percy a blush. "Thank you." He whispered.

That was 3 months ago. . .

Jason, unfortunately, got to know Percy; and hesitantly agreed to meet him places. The places weren't dates, no matter how much Jason had wished they were as he developed a strong crush on the swimming a*shole he came to know.

"Imma take you somewhere fun." Percy insisted, pushing Jason's wheelchair down the halls of a large building. Jason was clueless to where he was, having been blindfolded. "Just a few more feet." Percy whispered in his ear, Jason resisting the urge to shiver.

Slowly, they came to a halt. Percy taking the blond out of his chair. "Perc–" Jason began, but was interrupted.

"No peaking. It's going to be fun."

Another person joined in, strapping things on Jason and such. Jason was just in Percy's arms, being cradled as he fought confusion.

The voice started to count, and Jason felt a vibration of a heavy door closing. He really hated the blindfold.

Abruptly, they started to float.

Japan's first reaction was to scream. His body levitating up in the air, wind roaring in his ears. Percy slipped the blindfold off, showing them in a non-gravity tank.

"Percy!" Jason yelped, his hands gripping onto Percy's arms. Percy let out a chuckle.

"You can't blame gravity for falling in love!" Percy shouted over the wind. Jason licked his lips, still afraid as he rose higher. His stomach facing the ground, Percy grinning like a maniac.

"So I'm going to blame zero-gravity." Percy murmured, not heard by Jason.

Pulling him close, Percy stared into the blue eyes he loved.

Jason let out a small breath, and Percy placed his lips onto his.

Woah.

A/n:
It's short. I know. But I've been a little busy.

I came out to my parents (I have a GF btw), and I've been doing my summer reading assignment (even though it's like 3 days into summer... I'm a bookworm for a reason!). It's just taken time.

It's short, I admit that. And I'm going to be making longer ones soon.

~ Bridget 🏳️‍🌈