Five

Jercy - Oneshot #4

"Percyyyy!" Jason whined, Percy chuckled. "Jassssssonnnnnnnn!" Percy mocked, Jason smiled slightly. Jason was on the floor of the Poseidon cabin, Percy was hugging his waist. The sleeves of Jason's sweatshirt where long on Percy, and a little over sized.  Due to the whole Tartarus and back thing. . . Percy snuggled closer to Jason. His butt touching Percy's chest, not that either boy minded it. "I love you. You know that?" Percy asked, Jason smiled, his lips where wet. "Well that's good. Because I love you." Jason stated, turning around and lifting Percy's arms off his waist. Percy was confused but didn't stop him. After all, his hands were warm, and made his stomach go to gymnastics practice every time. Jason gently put his arms on his neck, so the boy's arms where draped over the son of Jupiters' shoulders. Jason gave him a big, sloppy kiss. Making Percy giggle, which sounded very. . . Feminine? Percy kissed Jason's warm lips, Jason kissed back. The kiss was deepening, and Percy slowly reached for Jason's shirt helm. Tugging at it gently, as if asking for permission. Jason placed his hands on Percy's, helping him take off his shirt. Then, as Percy was just about to take off his, Leo burst into the room. He was smiling, and smoke was on his arms. Then he saw the 2 boys. He screamed and covered his eyes. Percy and Jason separated immediately, Jason even yelped in surprise. "My eyes!" Leo screamed, dramatically falling to the ground. Jason's face turned more red, and he tried to find his shirt in the messier cabin. "Here. It's mine out it probably will fit." Percy whispered, handing him a blue shirt. "Always blue." Jason muttered, Percy mocked hurt. "It's who I am!" He said, Leo was still covering his eyes with his hands. "Are you guys clothes from the waist down?" Leo asked, Percy rolled his eyes. "Yes Leo! And we only had our shirts off!" Leo uncovered his eyes and stuck out his tongue. "How are you guys?" He asked, as if nothing had just happened. Percy and Jason rolled their eyes. Jason sighed but answered. "Well, Leo. I'm feeling good." Jason said, Leo looked a Percy. "Well?" Jason asked, Percy looked at them both. "Well, to answer your question. I am feeling. . . 5!" He declared, Jason laughed. "You dork." He said, kissing his forehead. Leo stood their awkwardly before leaving to find Calypso. "You love me though." Percy said, kissing Jason's cheek. "That I do." He said, Percy smiled.

A/n:

I know it's short. Don't care. Peace!

-Bridget