Anxiety

Jercy - - Oneshot #85

TW panic attack

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-tips/stop-anxiety-attacks.shtml

http://socialphobia.org/social-anxiety-disorder-definition-symptoms-treatment-therapy-medications-insight-prognosis

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/AnxietyOverview/story?id=4659738

Percy's head stayed low. His eyes stared at his hands, and then his feet. His fingers seemed to tremble uncontrollably, his whole body was shaking by now. His heart beat raced. Beating rapidly against his rib cage, it was so loud he could hear it in his ears.

He felt the stares. The words. Everything.

He was trying to calm down, but everyone was so loud. So. . . judg-y. They weren't judging him, he couldn't help but think. But soon, his mind turned on him, beating thoughts into his head as he sat at the Poseidon table.

Tears gathered in his eyes, and he blinked them away. His breathing was quickened by now. No one had noticed, or knew enough to try and help him. Percy grabbed his thighs, hands still shaking. With a clammy grip, he tried to breath. But it was getting harder and harder.

It felt like a car had slammed on his chest, and he couldn't get it off.

His throat was dry, but his hands were so shaky that he would have dropped the glass of water if he tried to pick it up.

"Percy." A voice whispered, Percy still shaking. Now they were talking about him, not they noticed. His breath hitched, eyes darting towards the voice. Blond hair instantly came into view, and a royal purple shirt.

Blue eyes looking over the trembling demigod, Jason grew nervous. Percy was practically having an anxiety attack. And no one was helping him. . .

Percy felt detached from reality. His knees weakened, now shaking violently. His kneecaps slamming against each other with each movement.

Jason sat down cautiously, looking at Percy's tear filled eyes. "Percy." He stated, voice gentle. "You're having an anxiety attack, I need you to calm down, and breath, okay?" Jason ordered, trying to grab Percy's hand that was gripping his own thigh.

Percy just made more strangled breathing sounds, inhaling sharply before trying to again.

"Deep breaths." Jason said, finally getting to hold Percy's hand.

Percy took a deep breath, spitting it out desperately after a few seconds. "De-stress your body, and talk to me Perce." Jason told the green eyes demigod, Percy's breathing still jagged.

Within a few minutes, maybe 10-15, Percy was breathing deeply with Jason. His body starting to still, and his eyes becoming clear of tears.

"I'm sorry." Percy whispered, "Don't you ever be sorry." Jason told him, kissing his cheek.

A/n:

The websites at the top are where I got most of my information from. i just wanted to make sure I was correct. . . I apologize if this is offensive to anyone, or the information is wrong.

~ Bridget