Past Invaders!

Jercy - - Oneshot #51

"So, how's it been Aquaman?" Jason asked, sliding into the spot next to him at the Poseidon table. Percy gave him a playful glare, "Ha ha, I could really not have had a better day. Superman." Percy said teasingly. Jason gave out a small laugh, then took a sip of his drink— which Percy had yet to identify.

"Amara!" A girls voice rang out, countless thuds soon heard after. Everyone looked up, alarmed. The quiet Dinner Pavilion had now erupted into chatter.

Percy caught some of the conversations.

"Are those kids?!"

"Did they just fall from the freaking sky?"

"Did Zeus do it again, Silvy?"

"Adriana. . . (The girl sighed) I'm choosing not to comment."

"Are they hurt?!"

"When's taco night?"

"Leo. Kids just fell from the sky."

"Yeah. And kids like freaking tacos!"

"You're impossible!"

And

"Holy Hera there's a baby!"

"You idiot! She's at least 3!"

"Shut up Patrica!"

Was only some of the many voices he heard. "Um. Jason, what's happening?" Percy asked his boyfriend cautiously.

"I-I don't know." Jason stammered quietly, trying to take a look over other demigods' heads.

Percy then grabbed onto Jason, forcing himself on his back.

"What are you doing?!" Jason exclaimed, slightly panicked.

Percy sighed, "Fly. We'll both get a view." He simple replied. Jason sighed, but the slowly rose off the ground.

Percy's grip got tighter as they went up. He always hated heights, Zeus was bound to get him someday.

The couple soon caught glimpse of 5 kids.

"Jason–" Percy began, but was interrupted. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Fly to the kids." Jason said, still confused.

Percy just nodded, and placed his chin on Jason's left shoulder. "Perce, your chin's boney!" Jason complained, landing on the ground in front of the kids.

"Dad, Papa!" A girl smiled, she looked the eldest out of the group. Her black hair matched Percy's, and Amber eyes somehow popped out against her tan face. "What?" Jason questioned, "Daddy!" Another girl screeched, right before lunging at Percy.

Percy yelped as the little girl attacked his leg with. . . Hugs?

Okay, now Percy was confused.

"Guys–" the eldest began, "Summer, its daddy and papa!" A boy said gleefully. Running up to Jason's leg and repeating the action of the little girl hanging onto Percy.

A small toddler looked up tearfully. "Dada!" She said, giggling, then attempted to stumble (walk) over to him.

She almost made it, but before she could make it to Percy– the eldest (Percy assumed she was Sunny? Sammy? Summer? Something like that.) scooped her up in her arms.