I Won't Be Long (Part 1)

Jercy - - Oneshot #94

Jason stared at Percy's crooked smile, his boyfriend chuckling. "I won't be long." The son of Poseidon reassured as he kissed the blond's forehead. Jason blushed lightly before frowning.

"A month is a long time." Jason murmured, his face pressed against Percy's temple. Percy hugged Jason tighter, his hands placed on his hips softly. "You'll be fine!" Percy whisper shouted to Jason.

Jason's frown deepened and he gave Percy a soft kiss on his temple. "I don't think I'll survive a whole month." Percy sighed, then felt his Demi-phone (thanks to Leo!) vibrate in his pocket. "How about, you send me texts, and I'll read and respond." When I can Percy added mentally, knowing his dangerous the quest was– of course Jason didn't have to know that.

Jason turned around, Percy's hands still on his hips. His fingers feeling the hip bone as Jason lifted his phone to his face.

Humming to himself quietly, he turned the phone on and punched in the passcode (1254). His thumb hovered over the Messages App, his frown lightening as he opened it up and saw Percy ("Babe") as the first name.

Alright, I'll see you soon

Percy's phones dinged and he smiled. Picking up and looking at the phone swiftly, he started texting Jason back.

That's the spirit, baby!

Jason gave a soft snort before texting back.

For the last time, don't call me baby!

Then stop calling me babe ;)

And what would you want me to call you??

Fiancé

Before Jason could text back, Percy was roughly pulled from his boyfriend. Annabeth glared at the two in mock anger, smiling as she spoke. "Come on Seaweed Brain, time for the quest."

Percy rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on Jason's lips. "See you." He murmured and then turned to Annabeth. "Really Wise Girl? I was talkin' to my boo!"

Annabeth laughed, "No one likes being called boo!" She spoke, her grey eyes glancing at Jason for a split second. She frowned slightly before giving the two a smirk. "Let's get going!" Annabeth said, dragging Percy away.

•=•=•=•=•

Percy walked with Annabeth over a dirt road. The two had clothes torn, blood on them, and Annabeth was limping. "Tell me again–" Percy panted, "– why we can't fly?" Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Because you'd die." She stated, unimpressed by her ex-boyfriend.

"So?" Percy shot back. Annabeth rolled her eyes and gripped her dagger tighter.

"Your mom and Jason would be mad at you if you died." She added enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah." Percy mused, his feet starting to ache as the sun poured down on their sweaty bodies. Annabeth held a dagger on her hands with a looser grip after a few seconds, her blade dripping with some sort of liquid. It could have been her own blood for all she cared; all she knew was that it was dripping down her jeans and stinging her ripped, bloody skin. Stinging the exposed wounds painfully.

"Can't we get a cab?"

Percy sighed in frustration, "No money, remember?" He reminded the blonde teenager, her lips pressing into a thin line as she frowned deeper. The two had lost their money bag in a fight with a Hydra earlier on. "There's a Gas Station up ahead, that's where Kendra said she'd meet us." Annabeth stated, Percy nodding.