Christmas Special (LATE)

Late christmas special... Thank you guys!Just don't forget that all of my readers here are beautiful people as well!

TaeWafflewolf Thanks for joining my discord server once again! So this chapter is dedicated to you. 😊

OKAY NOW TELL ME YOUR ZODIAC SIGNS here (I'm curious) ---->

"Today... Today is the day where I shine." Naruko murmured, grinning as she spotted Killua and Gon who were hanging out outside.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" She exclaimed loudly with her feet thumping on the floor, trying to scare the boys.

"Naruko! We were looking for you! Let's go!" Gon exclaimed gleefully.

"Huh? Go where?" Naruko asked before she got dragged by the two boys. "We're going christmas shopping duh." Killua replied.

"H-huh? For food?" Naruko asked out as her eyes glowed with happiness.

"Yep! And for a christmas cake." Killua chuckled out, "Wait... Why are we getting them on Christmas itself? It's probably all sold out already. " Naruko questioned them both.

"And how the heck are y'all dragging me? I might understand Kil but- Sorry... Gon?" Naruko questioned.

"Because I-..."

"...-WAKE.UP!" I heard a yell before I felt my body flying up into the air, I opened my eyes as I fell back onto the bed.

Feeling the bouncing impact made me somehow much more hyper vigilant as my drowsiness soon wore off.

"What-!?" I exclaimed as I sat upright.

"Oh... It's just you Gon.. Wait... Leorio? Kurapika? What are y'all doing here? I thought you were doing your own stuff." I asked.

"We did but we came back to celebrate Christmas with you guys." Kurapika explained, "Ohh I see.." I nodded off.

"But what is Hisoka doing here?" I questioned pointing to him who was laying down on the couch, his fingers playing with a joker card.

"Hisoka!?" Everyone exclaimed as they turned around to see him there, "It seems that I have been spotted.." He trailed off with a weird smile on his face.

"Uhm... Okay... Second question. Why were you all in this room?" I asked, "Meh we just wanted to see how Gon and Killua would wake you." Leorio said.

"Eh.." Kurapika shrugged his shoulders at me as I turned to Hisoka, narrowing my eyes at him. "And you?" I asked.

"I got presents for you~" He smirked in response, "Oh why didn't you say so!" I cheered out happily as I got off the bed.

"... Wait.... I sense a scaredy cat..." I froze in my tracks and spat out, snapping my head towards the corner to see Tonpa.

"... Aye someone get this man out of my room ASAP." I instructed, quickly turning my head away from him before I yeet his arse out of the window myself.

"I got... Presents for y'all... For being a bad teammate.." Tonpa trailed off awkwardly.

"Hm... He can stay for now... Just stay in that corner."

"So... Where are we at? Because this wasn't the room I slept in." I asked the rest, "Oh we're at Killua's house." Gon replied with a beam.

"Killua's house again?"

"Yeah we decided to go to his house since it is spacious so we will have lots of space to celebrate and party." Kurapika elaborated further.

"I see... You got my interest... Is there food?" I asked the most important question, "Well yeah. I told my mom and she didn't want you to starve so she ordered tons of it." Killua replied coolly.