Chapter 29

Dedicated to: Semi-Senioritis714 and one other reader who- I'm sorry I haven't continued in a long while-
[A/N: If you find that it doesn't make sense- it really doesn't TWT Okay have fun reading i guess]

"Uh… How did we get caught here again-" Naruko asked.

She was squeezed jammed shut into the car and happened to be the unlucky kid sat in the middle, squeezed by both sides.

Gon and Killua on either sides of her and two more other strangers who apparently seem to be kind of hostile were the closest by the doors.

The strangers ignored Naruko and the female one asked, "Let me ask again.. Do you know a chain user?"

"My answer remin the same.. I don't know any." Gon answered.

"… Any guesses than?" She asked as she placed an arm around Killua's shoulder.

*GROWL*

Naruko, using the voice of Kurama's subconsciously made the sound and projected a killing aura towards the lady as everyone jolted from the sound.

Naruko took this moment to swat away the lady's arm and glared at her, squeezing Killua towards her.

"… Did you just growl missy?" She asked with a slightly amused yet pale look.

"I don't know.. But don't touch him like that.. miss.." Naruko responded with a bland, vacuous expression.

The lady nearly smirked at her, "I see..."

Right at that moment, the tension was released as the car came to a stop, everyone left as the strangers escorted the three of them to an old dilapidated building.

"Welcome to our hideout." The lady greeted as six hoodlums were present, sitting, squating or merely standing at the crushed boulders.

"Yo no way.." Naruko trailed off.

"Yes way." The lady responded snarkily. Naruko brushed off her words and began waving at the familiar figure hidden beneath the shadows.

"MAH BESTO FRIENDO!" Naruko exclaimed out excitedly at the one and only... Hisoka [😀 I know y'all miss him so much after the previous incident and all… 😌]

Hisoka turned his head away with a sweatdrop as Gon and Killua also noticed him, "Legasppppppp!" Naruko dramatically cried out and began sobbing fakely until she spot another strange creature in the crowd.

"What? You know someone here?" The previous captor asked. "OH MY GOSH WHAT IN THE- ONE EYED UMBRELLA YOKAI?" Naruko interrupted his words before Killua covered up for her.

"Oh! It's that girl?" Killua exclaimed, pointing towards her.

Everyone turned to look at her before one of the other guy asked about it but she actually forgot about it all..

Until.. "Oh… Are you that girl that won me in a fight..? Uh no.. I think she has green hair." She mumbled.

I THINK YOU GOT MY FEATURES MIXED UP-!!

"Okay… I'll challenge you.." The guy said, tying up his hair after hearing about the arm wrestling match.

It has been brutal on Gon as he had to arm wrestle with tht guy for multiple rounds even Naruko couldn't help but cringe at how bloodied and bruised the back of his hands were.

The only reason why she didn't intervene was because Gon and Killua didn't want her to get injured by going against him at all.

He started lamenting about who the strongest arm wrestler was and how he got killed by a chain user until Killua exclaimed, "I already told you we don't know any!"