Chapter 18

I can tell that you guys really wanted me to update.. So well... yeah here ya go -w- 

• • •

"Look! How cute." Mrs Zoldyck marvelled at Naruko's new look with braids on, then the next moment, buns and different types of fancy hairstyles.

Different multiple cute hairstyles was also made by Mrs Zoldyck on Naruko's hair, at that moment after Naruko felt stuffed with the amount of food she ate, she felt a little bit sleepy.

Strangely enough, her eyes are slowly closing. Is the food poisoned or am I too tired for this shit... Naruko groaned out weakly to Kurama.

It seems like your body is very tired, and if it is poisoned I can filter the poison away so don't worry. Kurama replied.

"Sorry Mrs Zoldyck... I'm- *Yawns* Kinda sleepy.." Naruko managed to trail off before she slumped back in her seat tiredly.

"Oh no, dearie. I should have let you rest first before forcing you to play with me." Mrs Zoldyck said apologetically, before Naruko faded to darkness.

She used her final strength to grin at the somewhat regretful looking woman.

• • •

Naruko opened her eyes to find herself laying on a big fluffy pastel purple bed, sitting up groggily, she stared, slightly confused at her surroundings.

Deciding to get off of the bed.. *Cling* Naruko heard a soft metal clinking sound being made but she just assumed it was nothing since she always had really sensitive ears.

She noticed the letter carefully placed on the table side. And I thought she was gonna poison me! Naruko chuckled out in her thoughts.

Naruko began walking towards the door when suddenly..

*Cling*

A louder metal clinking was heard and a sudden force jerked her back as she fell down.

Hearing the sound of metal clinking together much louder this time, she slowly turned her head to the direction of the sound to see a chain.. Connected to her ankle.

"..." Naruko's shocked expression explained it all, that's when she quickly opened the letter to read its contents.

All in all the letter was... Completely useless to her since she can't read the language. Naruko gaped at the ugly scribbles being made on the letter itself.

She sensed someone's presence approaching as she quickly laid down on the bed as if she was still asleep, and in came a large sized plump guy.

"Ohoho. Don't let mother find out! She's my new plaything anyways." Naruko heard him demand the servant as the servant kept his head down at his orders.

"Wouldn't madam be mad?" The butler asked in a subservient tone, "Don't question me!" The fatty exclaimed as he slapped the unflinching butler who didn't react to the slap.

"My apologies young master." Came the butler's cool reply, "I will pardon myself first." The butler gave a slight bow before the door closed behind him.

Naruko twitched slightly as she heard his heavy breathing, she opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. "Who are you." Naruko stated in a chilly tone.

"I can't believe mother brought you back in. You look just like her." He rambled off before his breathing deepened face slightly flushed.

Naruko cringed at his expression and scooted away from the boy at the side, reaching the other corner of the bed. "Miku where are you going" He called out in a sickly endearing tone.