Chapter 7

'Hope' :Kurama talking
'You' :Thoughts to Kurama
'Have' :Author speaking
"Fun~~~" : Naruko speech in the physical world
_________________________________

I checked the sign on the toilet door for the twentieth time, Just go in! Gosh! I know but... Is it just me or does that sign change every time I look at it? It's just you, I told you it's fine. Well it's probably the after-effects of smacking your face against the wall too harshly till your IQ dropped. Hey! My IQ is perfectly fine.

Well your delusional. Whatever... I grumbled back to the old fox as I walked into the toilet, I glanced at the mirror as I walked past it, shocked at how messed up my appearance is. I undid my hairdo and let down my twin tails, combing my hair straight down.

Splashing my face with water from the tap before wiping it dry with tissue paper. I closed my eyes and imagined my storage space as I used my hands to grab the orb in my space before pulling it out.

Yes! I got it! Great, now go and contact Naruto. Geez don't need to be so commanding Kurama. I then marvelled at the beautiful orb like I've never seen it before, Hurry up! I sighed and inserted my chakra into the orb.

It lit up and I saw an image form. I saw Naruto sleeping in bed so I decided to try and wake him up. "Naruto! Wake up! NARUTO!!" I screamed trying to wake him up. I grinned as I saw him stirring but frowned as he turned away and continued sleeping.

"I'LL STEAL YOUR RAMEN COUPONS IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!" I exclaimed angrily and he immediately woke up like a charm. "What! Where!?" He exclaims looking around his room alertly, "Oh... I was just dreaming... Nee Chan I miss you." He murmured.

I smiled at him sadly, "Naruto! I'm here! At the orb!" I exclaim with a huge smile as his head snapped towards my direction. His eyes widened, "Nee chan...?" He asked with a shock expression. "Yup, I'm still alive. Just in another dimension." I explained simply.

"That's great! So you're still alive!" He exclaimed as he grabbed the orb and hugged it, I heard sniffles as he held out the orb. I saw his face full of tears and snot, "Don't worry Naruto, I can get out of this dimension by fulfilling some things, so I'll be out in no time! So what's going on back there?" I asked.

"Nee chan, it's so weird. Because everyone forgot that you exist, but I didn't." Naruto explains, "Naruto... I want you to get stronger okay? Start training from now on, and if you need help. Contact me, I'll try to answer." I say with a smile.

"Alright Nee chan, please fulfill the requirements quickly." He says, "Yes of course. Now go to sleep, child." I say as he placed down the orb reluctantly at a safe place as I stopped placing my chakra in it.

Hm... Must be a side effect of bringing you to another dimension, or by purpose which I doubt. Well at least the old man didn't have to waste resources trying to find me. Seriously... Yeah I know... And at least Naruto knows I'm safe.

I stared into the mirror and saw an image of Naruto through my own appearance as I sighed re-tying my hair into a ponytail, Time to leave the bathroom, my heavenly sanctuary. ...... I really want to question you sometimes. I ignored his statement and walked out of the female's toilet when suddenly a familiar scent of metal wafted to me.

I sniffed the air and frowned. There's blood being spilt... And judging by the smell, two people at least got injured. I then shook my head lightly and walked towards the direction concealing my presence and anything that people would sense and walked into the scene.

I then saw two dead bodies on the floor along with some blood splattered around the area, Man, my nose never fails me. It's because I enhance your sense of smell. Ok boomer... I murmured softly as I sniffed the air once more and smelled a familiar scent lingering around the area.