Chapter 9 (Short)

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope' :Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~" : Naruko speech in the physical

_Naruko's pov_

I walked hand in hand with Hisoka back to the port, except. We couldn't really walk back since we were surrounded by water. "Hey Hisoka... How did you even make it onto this ship?" I asked.

"I jumped here." He replied, "Oooh! Same! But with all this jewelry... How are we gonna bring it back with us?" I asked, gesturing to the three treasure chests we filled up.

"... How about, we tie them to us and we jump back to the port." He suggested. "Uhm... I think the rope would snap because of the weight."

"How about... We drag all of them back with us?" I suggested. "Well, how are we going to do that?" He asked with his brows raised.

"I'll make sure we can walk on water so like you said, we can drag the chest along with us." I answered.

Σ( ° △ °) Y-you... You Suddenly answered so smartly... WHO ARE YOU!? I suddenly hear Kurama exclaiming in the background.

It's me dumb-arse! Dumb-arse! Call me brother at least! Kurama begged slightly.

I thought you didn't want to talk to this sister now? I hmphed out.

... I just didn't like the fact that he stole your firs-

AHHH DON'T MENTION IT! I exclaimed as my face went bright red.

"Are you alright Naruko?" Hisoka asked as he stared at my face in confusion, making my face turn to a darker shade of red.

"Let's just start our plan!" I exclaimed in frustration. "So... You can walk on water?" He asked me. "Yup, just a little trick." I winked at him as I bent down to pick up one chest.

Hisoka followed heed and picked up the other one as the other chest was attached around us already. "Alright let's burst out through... There!" I exclaimed to a random empty wall as I made it burst open with my chakra.

Hisoka did not seem to expect the wall to burst open so he stared in shocked, "Hehe~ Whoops, I forgot to tell you that this would happen."

"It's okay..." He trailed off, still in a little shock. I had to drag him towards the hole before he snapped out of his previous state and began walking with me.

"Alright... Step by step... Carefully." I murmured to myself, trying to keep my focus on walking properly and supplying both our feet with a layer of chakra is proving to be quite mentally challenging.

I unconsciously began sweating but realised it only when Hisoka pointed it out for me, "Hey... You okay? You're sweating crazily." He asked worriedly.

Pei! Don't look at my sister at all, she's just fine!

'. . . . . .'

I deadpanned as I heard the 'beast' rampaging inside of me. "YOSH! We made it!" I cheered excitedly as we dragged the treasure up to shore.

"Yes we did." He said with a daze. Nah man... Not again. I thought as I dragged him towards the old lady and the old man checking the jewelry.

"Here ya go~" I said as I placed the first chest in front of their faces and opened it up. "Hmm... Not bad but that's not enough. You'll get the lowest room." The old man said.

"You're forgetting something~" I said as I snatched the chest out of Hisoka's arms and placed it in front of him once more pushing the other chest away.

"Oh and before I forget... Another one." I said pointing behind us.

I unfortunately cannot grab the chest since it's quite far away from me and Hisoka is still daydreaming and stuff so I manifested a chakra tail to help me grab it.

The looks on the peoples faces were priceless as they tried to figure out how I did it.

My body glowed slightly with some red chakra as the tail followed my lead, although a bit clumsy it managed to do the job as I had to manage to learn how to control it better.

"Oh then you guys can take the luxury room." The old man said,tossing us the key as he nodded at the chests filled with treasures.

"Alrighty~ Thanks old man." I grinned as I dragged off Hisoka with me.

"Yay the room looks cool!" I exclaimed wanting to jump onto the bed but my hands were still connected towards Hisoka's.

"Let's go, I wanna jump on the beds." I pouted, dragging him slightly towards the bed.

Wait... WHAT ABOUT SHOWER!?

__________________________________________
Sorry... For this very short chapter. I'm still alive though haha.