Chapter 27

'I' : Kurama talking
'Hope': Thoughts to Kurama
'You': Author speaking
"Enjoy!!": Naruko speech in the physical world

So I had my exams and I failed alot.. 😀 I'm just that bad-

SO-

I will be more 'deader' than I was before in uploding this so sorry- ;-;

(Because I'm losing motivation too)

AND Y'ALL BE MAKING ME REALISE THEY ARE TWELVE SO NARUKO AND KILLUA'S RELATIONSHIP SHALL REMAIN AS PURE CHILDHOOD ONES- SOMEHOW.
_______________________________________

"So… Now we're just going to be shopping for items?" Naruko pondered.

"Yeah didn't you listen? We need to make money! And we can tell from the auras." Leorio whispered as he tried to keep it lowkey.

"Oh… Okay."Naruko hummed in reply and nodded.

"You alright? You've been absentminded lately." Killua asked concernedly as he grasped her hand.

"Yep… I'm just a teeny tiny bit worried about my brother." Naruko replied back sheepishly with a grin.

"Oh…? I'm curious to see what he looks like.." Killua mumured.

"No need to, he's just a guy version of me except more crazier." Naruko laughed out loud as she felt the burdens she felt loosen.

"Thanks for tht Kil! I feel much better! Now lets go shopping!" Naruko cheered out.

Walking pass vendors with their items displayed on the carpeted floor, Naruko and the others began searching for any auras around the items.

"We're splitting up to get more stuff Naruko!" Leorio called out, "Oh! So we meet back where again?" She asked with an awkward chuckle.

"At the fountain." Killua replied swiftly, "Okie~" Naruko giggled out.

"Catch." Killua stated as he tossed something into her direction, Naruko caught the item with confusion.

"A pouch?" She murmured feeling the weight of it, "Your pocket money." Killua explained walking off with his arms behind his head.

"Pftt How cute." Naruko giggled at her tsundere boyfriend whose ears were bright red.

Oh no your marriage funds are in your hands. Kurama scoffed out at the girl.

Kura!! Naruko exclaimed in her thoughts startled at his words

What.. I come back to see this whole dating thing between you twelve year olds. Kurama hissed out in annoyance.

Upset that we got a life and you don't? Naruko retorted back sassily.

Why you- kurama raised his voice with a tic mark.

I'm sorry that I'm stating the Truth. ( ・∀・)Naruko mocked.

(# ゚Д゚)

Alright alright.. I'm sorry Kura onii chan (。>﹏<。) Naruko apologised to the fuming Kurama.

You're lucky I didn't kill that brat already. Kurama tch'ed out in response.

Tehehe..?

I'm going back to help your brother..

I-

The connection betweem them cut off.