Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to X_GhostCakes_X Thanks for waiting.
__________________________________
'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world
__________________________________

"Yeah exactly! So you guys owe me dinner!" I exclaimed, ignoring their reactions "Aww..." They said in disappointment that they have to pay for it.

"Hehe~" I smirked, "Hey Mr Sato is this where our second phase begins?" Gon asked, "No it isn't, we have quite a way to go." He replied, which made me focus on his facial features and wonder... WHERE IS HIS MOUTH!? Such an interesting human...

"Aww man..." Poor kids... Woah Kurama I didn't know you would feel bad for the kids? But why? Because their wallets are gonna have a hole in it after they pay for your meal WHAT! No way, I wouldn't eat that much... To other humans you eat like you have a f***ing black hole in your stomach Hey! Rude!

Later...

There was fog surrounding us at this location but it wasn't too bad, with my training I can still see through the fog as clear as daylight. I saw Leorio (I decided to call him Leorio instead of Jiji now) climb out that one final step as he was breathing heavily.

Kurapika followed afterwards whereas Gon greeted him, "Hey, is this place our destination?" He asked, "Nope, well at least not yet." I replied, "Hm... I see, but it looks like the fog is lifting."

Gon stood up and saw that what Kurapika said was indeed true, as he couldn't help but be marvelled by the huge terrains. "We must cross this swamp, to reach phase two of the examination." Mr Sato said.

"This place is a home to a variety of bizarre animals, many of which are conniving creatures who deceive and feast on humans as their prey. So please be very careful, if you're deceived... You'll surely die." He continued explaining as the crowd began talking amongst themselves worriedly.

Then the staircase behind closed down slowly like a garage door as a guy who nearly made it screamed "Wait for me!" I sighed and shook my head, There's no waiting in the real world.

"These creatures are not to be underestimated for they will use every trick in the book to fool their prey." "Which means you guys~" I sniggered loudly as everyone turned to stare at me with surprise and disgust.

"Shut up! Based on your arrogant attitude you'll probably be the first one to die." Someone mocked me, I raised my brow "We'll just have to see." I said, giving him a bloodthirsty smile that I've learned from Kurama.

I targeted my bloodlust to that guy only so he was the only one being affected, he trembled and fell onto the floor with foam coming out of his mouth.

Everyone's attention was grabbed when they heard him falling to the ground as they immediately directed their gaze towards me, the people near me excluding my friends all backed off.

"Pu**ies." I murmured under my breath as I gave them an extremely fake innocent smile that can make everyone cringe ay and said "Oh dear, I didn't mean t-"

My words were cut off when a look-a-like creature of Mr Sato came stumbling in as my eye twitched a little, I hate it when people interrupt so... I swung my hands outwards and used my chakra like an invisible weapon as it cut him into half.

Everyone who was worried when he claimed that the perfectly fine Mr Sato was an imposter got sliced into half as everyone's attention came back to me, "As I was saying before this monkey came rolling." I said as I kicked it making it roll off as I slightly snicker at my own joke.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you Mr Sato so you may continue." I said giving them a very very sweet smile, the others stared at me with shock and horror while Gon and Killua stared at me in awe. "Cool! How did you do that Naruko?!" They exclaimed in unison.

I'm starting to think they are related Same... "It's a secret~" I winked as I placed a finger in my lip and shushed them. "Miss, it's dangerous that you would do that, what if I'm the imposter instead of it." Mr Sato asked.

"Then I'll just have to kill it... And besides you're a hunter I doubt you would get injured easily." I stated the facts since he looks quite experienced and has great stamina.

"I'll take that as a complement, but any more acts of violence will result in you failing." He informed me, "A pity really." I shook my head and sighed.

Some people were observing the corpse when the examiner said "No need to grieve, these animals risk their lives trying to trick each other on a daily basis."

Afterwards vultures flew down and began eating it, "Oh my gosh, that's gross." I heard a man exclaim "Well... It's to eat or to be eaten. That's the harsh reality of this world." I replied to his statement as I stared at the bloody mess it was making.

It was no big deal, in the ninja world there's much more death and blood spilt so you learn to get used to it. I stared at it with dead eyes, unflinching as the others flinched at every sound the vultures were making as the tore of it's flesh consumed it.

"Now shall we go ahead, to the second exam center." Mr Sato said calmly, as I turned around and faced him.

Sorry for the short chapter