𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲

trigger warning ⚠️; abuse by a teacher, druxgs, needles, dark themes

type; fluff (kinda sad)

date; 12/25/2020

summary; Louis is 18 and harry is 16, they are best friends alongside Niall, Zayn, and Liam. Louis and Harry are very close and have a good bond. Louis really likes Harry, but then Harry just shuts down

*edited 4/16/21*
third person pov

"Leeyummmm, are you going to eat your muffin?" Niall whined. The rest of the table laughed. It consisted of Louis who is a senior and the footie captain, Niall who was a junior, Zayn and Liam were also seniors and on the footie team, and finally Louis's personal favorite person, sweet and innocent harry who was only just a sophomore.

However, Louis's little bundle of joy wasn't at lunch, like every normal day. Louis started to panic. The dad of the group, Liam, told Louis to calm down and that Harry was most likely using the restroom or talking to a teacher.

Well, Liam was right about talking to a teacher, in a way Harry didn't do much talking, stood there as the male teacher in his 40's; Mr. Bensen would hit Harry every where he could. Louis would see the bruises on his face some days and even his legs and Louis would tear up afraid someone was hurting harry. his harry. But harry always blamed it on clumsiness.

At the same time, Liam is trying to calm a nervous Louis, while harry is getting punched in his stomach and thighs until he is hunched over splitting blood everywhere. Why? Why was poor little harry receiving this punishment, well he was the quiet student that wouldn't spill any secrets that Mr. Bensen had a major drug problem, sometimes forcing harry to watch his teacher inject heroin through his blood system, it was a turn-on, watching abused children watch him get high.

As Harry was lying on the floor he saw Mr. Bensen pull up next to harry's head, pulling on his soft curly hair and then smashing harry's face into the cold tile, causing smears of blood to appear.

"Useless boy, all you do is dirty the damn floor." He spat.

Harry just whimpered in reply waiting for anyone, hopefully, Louis, because he loved Louis, not just as a friend, he was in love with Louis. Harry started to close his eyes, dreaming of a peaceful land, until a hand-pulled him up. Harry was now somewhat standing, more hunching over than anything.

Mr. Bensen pulled out a tourniquet (a/n I'm rlly good with blood draws except for that stupid band they out around your arm, anyways that is what they are called) The teacher yanked on Harrys bruised arm and pulled the tourniquet tight, cutting off any circulation in the boy's arms. Mr. Bensen grabbed a drug-filled needle and gently pressed it into the sobbing boys vein.

"PLEASE-I WILL DO ANYTHING, JUST STOP." Harry couldn't fathom a substance like this in his system...

Back at the cafeteria, Louis tried called harry 12 times and sent well over 40 text messages.

"Liam, come with me, we are going to find harry, i don't care if we miss footie practice."

Liam didn't question anything and decided to follow Louis. The oldest lad knew harry's schedule like a map of his own home. They spent ages looking for the curly-headed lad, until he popped out of one of the classrooms. Louis just happens to run into him at the same time not seeing who it was he knocked into.

"Ouch.. sorry lad, didn't see yo-"Louis started until he looked up.

"HAZZA! HAZ! H! OMG I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT!"Louis screamed jumping and hugging harry.