𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫

date; started; 2/23/21 - published; 2/23/21

summary; louis keeps getting letters in his locker every single day.

Louis' pov

The sound of Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night" blasts through my eardrums, yes i chose Katy Perry as my alarm sound.

Just because of that you can probably guess i'm gay, a majority of the high school knows since I am captain of the footie team, almost everyone is supportive, there's always a few that aren't but it doesn't bother me.

I groan and roll out of my bed, i have navy blue sheets and a huge and comfy gray comforter. I stand up and stare at my messy floor, it helps to wake me up.

I walk briskly over to my closest, i pull out a plaid yellowish top, and some baggy jeans, along with some white sneakers. (a/n i would put a picture but for some reason it keeps glitching)

I head into the bathroom and brush my teeth, shave the slight stubble i have and I make my way downstairs.

The twins have school earlier than me so they are already gone, Fiz and Lottie are still here sitting on their phones.

I make my way over to the kitchen island and sit down on one of the bar stools.

"Good morning hunny." I look up from my plate of eggs and bacon and smile at my mum.

"good morning mum, do we have any plans tonight?"

"no we don't, why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if i could go hang out at Liam's, Niall and Zayn will also be there." She turns around to look and me and smiles. I'll take that as a yes.

I grab my backpack from off the floor and start walking towards the school, i don't have a car yet even though i'm a senior, money is tight right now.

Once i reach the high school, i see my best friends waiting by the school entrance.

"OI OIIII!!" i shout as i make my way over there.

"hey louis!" Liam says kindly.

"OMIGOSH LOUIS YOU HAVE TO COME SEE THIS!!" Niall shouts in my hear, i chuckle lightly while Zayn hands me a cigarette.

"thanks mate, alright Niall what do you want to show me." I say while he takes my hand and rushes me inside the school, i see Liam and zayn smirking while following behind us.

What are these lads up to?

We reach my locker and i stare at the guys with a confused expression.

"Sooo, you took me to my locker?" I ask and niall with a dopey smile nods his head wildly.

"calm down lad, you are going to lose your head." i laugh.

"just open your locker." All the guys know the combination to my locker so i'm a bit nervous what they put in it.

I open my locker and a red envelope falls out and lands by my feet. I turn and look at the boys and they have eager looks on their face. So i bend down and grab the letter off the dirty school floor.

I turn the envelope over to the front and see

to; louis tomlinson
from; secret admirer

It isn't in handwriting, assuming that because i'm popular and hang out with a lot of people that's why they didn't want their handwriting, might give them away.

"OPEN IT!" Niall squeaks (a/n is that even a word used to describe tone? haha)

I roll my eyes playfully and begin to open the letter, as i get it open i look up and my eye catches a boy, i know a little bit about him, he's a junior, doesn't talk to anyone, and his name is Harry, as soon as i catch his eyes which we're looking at me he quickly blushes and walks away.