𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

[date; started; 5/26/21 - published; 5/31/21]

{summary; two mafias bosses from different backgrounds are forced to work with each other on a huge mission ~ this will be three parts}

TW; swearing, drugs, violence, BDSM scenes (so smut), murder

top louis ~ bottom harry (bc toplinson supremacy)

no pov

Harry nor Louis were expecting to be in the same dark red, black leather couch room without trying to cut each other's throat.

That's exactly where they are though, both sat in front of a huge mahogany desk with drawers on either side of the hole for your legs.

They give each other sinister glares that would normally make the people who work for each of them uneasy, they can be sure that they won't kill each other at this moment though.

Louis William Tomlinson; 25 years old. He has been in the mafia world for awhile, started when he was 21 years old, he rose to success quickly, committing arson, killings, and more brutal dark web related crimes.

Harry Edward Styles; 23 years old. Being young has his perks in harry's eyes, he's much more efficient and rose to his success also very quickly considering he has been doing this for around a year. He's known for robbery and selling drugs. He likes a less violent approach which is why is rival is Louis.

There is however someone above them that controls the big missions, the one that requires multiple bosses working together, his name is Diego Salvador.

Diego is the ripe age of 54, and works as the leader, he's rarely heard from but sent out a letter to both Harry's and Louis' gang. Salvador has been in this field long enough to know that he can't put in his letter that he's combining rivals.

He needed the best of both worlds. (then you rock out the show, you get the best of both worldssss)

Harry's talented planning and and use of drugs will come in handy when dealing with guards and louis' don't give a fuck attitude and aim will be beneficial.

"would you two immature boys stop glancing at each other.." Diego says while walking back into the room with some documents.

"well he kicked my shin, i don't know what you expect." louis states, harry rolling his eyes.

"i only kicked him because he called me a curly headed dork." harry sneers while diego watches them argue.

"well look at ya, what are you a fucking school boy who eats pussy for a living?" louis shouts while grabbing a strand of harry's chocolate brown hair.

"well at least i'm taller than you, never heard of a five foot seven mafia boss."

"ENOUGH." both boys jump and look at diego.

"now that i have your attention, we can get started on why i contacted the both of you.." he trails off while handing each boy a long packet; around 50 pages of information.

"take notes boys, i expect big things." diego's dark grumbly voice orders.

"shit, my pen is dead." Louis looks over to harry who is writing down extra detailed notes. He quickly grabs the pen out of harry's hand.

"what the fuck tomlinson?" Diego stops talking and looks over to see louis chuckling darkly.

"he stole my pen, you can't expect me to work with this irritable guy." The insult harry says making louis laugh louder.

"harold my man, you are so bad at insults, who told you to be a mafia boss? your schoolmates?" Harry pouts.

Diego slams his fist against his desk.