𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

[date; started - 5/01/21 - published - 5/01/21]

{summary; a continuation of jealouis}

louis' pov

*unedited*

"harry edward styles, will you marry me?"

"i-i'm sorry.." harry rushes out of the living room, tears spung into his eyes. I got up from my knee with my mouth dropped open.

I watch as he scurries to get his shoes on, i don't stop him.

He opens the big white front door and looks back at me before he runs out.

I fall to the ground, i throw the ring box across the floor and throw the bear somewhere on the floor as well.

I stare at the wooden ground, tears trickling down my cheeks and making a small dropping sound where i'm sat.

I can't help but think that my jealousy is the true reason why he didn't say yes, why didn't he say yes?

no pov

Harry's not quite sure where's headed after he left the house.

He's also not quite sure why he said no; he shouldn't have ran, it wasn't worth the consequences.

He keeps running down the sidewalk until he runs into a broad chest.

oomph

"oh look, it's pretty boy."

How terrific, the man from the mall.

"didn't you say you had a boyfriend, knew you were lying." the man huffs.

"uhm.. well.. i do.. now please move so i can get by." harry tries to say politely.

"no, i finally have you back in my arms." he walks forward so now harry is pressed against the side of a store.

"i'll call my.. boyfriend.." he struggles to say as the man moves his arm to catch on harry's throat.

"go ahead.. cal your non-existent boyfriend."

He grabs the phone from his phone back pocket and shakily clicks on louis' contact.

Louis stays sat on the floor, spacing out completely, when he hears his ringtone buzz from his phone right beside him.

He looks and reads the contact name, looking away once he does.

Harry waits and waits, waits for the one voice he loves the most.

"sorry i can't make it to the phone, i'm too busy kissing my future husband, babe i'm right here."

That voicemail hurts to hear right now, harry remembers how he would call louis over and over again after they made it to hear him in the background giggling and saying he's right there.

The huge man chuckles darkly and shakes his head with humor.

"guess he didn't pick up, what a shame, must not care about you enough."