𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

date; started; 2/17/21 - published; 2/18/21

notes; this is inspired by the song 'fire on fire' by sam smith. I just imagined like louis and harry singing this to each other.

summary; "i'm sorry haz, it's just too much.. simon is right about us."

time set; 2013

louis' pov

The boys and i are headed to Australia for our tour. We haven't been getting much sleep with all the interviews, recordings, and fan meetups. Not to mention all the stunting we have to do, well that I have to do.

Eleanor is a lovely girl but being with her during our breaks on some planned vacation, just makes me automatically dislike her more and more. I'd rather be spending that time with my boyfriend.

Harry and I are squished up next to each other in our bunk on the tour bus. I look over at the alarm clock only for it to say 3:46 am, i still have a couple more hours a sleep but i just can't rest.

I look over to see my cute boyfriend with his mouth slightly open and eyes closed. i wish i could sleep like that.

I lay there and harry shifts a little only to go back to sleeping deeply.

*a couple hours later*

Well, i went back to sleep for a good 30 minutes, until i hear the loud alarm go off. I always wondered how harry is so energetic in the morning but after seeing him sleep, i now understand.

"babe, it's time to get up." He says in his husky morning voice.

i grunt a little, and grab harry's pillow and cover my face with it.

"c'mon love we have a meeting and an interview today." he says while nudging me softly.

"ughh, fine." I remove the pillow from my face and sit up on the bed to see a messy haired and squinty eyed harry.

"god you are so adorable." I sigh happily and peck his lips. He shows off a wide smile.

Harry gets up and heads to the bathroom while i make my way to the living area.

"good morning boys." Liam, Zayn, and Niall all look up and smile.

I grab a cup of tea and make my way over to the couches sitting down next to liam who groans when his phone starts ringing.

"yea, we are heading on our way... only louis?" i hear liam say which causes a stern expression to appear on my face.

I see harry walk over and he goes and sits on my lap. He looks at my expression and then at liam who is on the phone. He sighs and kisses my cheek. I pay no attention to him since i'm too busy worrying about this stupid phone call.

Liam hangs up the phone and looks at me with a frown, Liam then looks at niall and zayn, to which they get the hint and head out of the tour bus.

"Lou, can i just talk to you?" I nod my head and go to scoot harry off of me. He whines and grabs onto my shirt.

"harry, c'mon, i don't have all day." I say in an aggressive tone. I see his eyes swell up and he quickly runs off my lap and into the back room with the bunks.

I sigh and place my hand on my forehead. I then feel liams hand rubbing circles on my back.

"what did you need to talk about?" i ask while looking at him.

"simon says he wants to have a private meeting.. with just you." I clench my hand into a fist and i can sense liam knows what's about to happen.

"louis.. don't" he pleads, too late. I punch the wall behind me causing me to yelp in pain and the wall to now have a hole in it.