𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡?

[date; started 6/16/21 - published 7/20/21]

{summary; "you only seem to fancy me when you have a few lines of cocaine up your nose"}

tw; use of drugs, louis is a jerk but there's character development (my english teacher would be proud), swearing bc im a big kid, drug withdrawals

*unedited*
no pov

"hey baby" a slight slur from the blue eyed boy is spilled out from his mouth.

"hi lou.." comes a reply in a hushed and hesitant tone, from a younger boy.

"i bet you look amazing right now, i wish i could kiss you." a slight shiver runs up harry's spine, many goosebumps cover his arms.

"why don't you?" harry's reply is broken and confused, he never will understand why louis does this.

they aren't exactly dating, harry wouldn't put it that way. however their relationship is definitely not just friends, maybe friends with benefits.

if those benefits involve bags of white powder, you can believe harry will be there right next to louis.

"you should come over pretty baby." louis' voice is lax and harry can only picture how bloodshot his eyes must be.

"you know i can't.." harry hates confronting louis, he always yells at him over the phone, he doesn't have the energy to yell back.

"why the fuck not?" there's that tone, that 'you have messed with me' tone as if it's the green eyed boy's fault.

"i just want to know, why'd you only ever call me when your high?" harry's small vulnerable voice cracks with worry.

it all started on a shit morning for harry, he overslept his alarm. which to most might seem alright but not when you are a student at a high end university.

not that he payed for any classes, his parents and him could never afford anything at yale university.

he's here on a full scholarship, some rich snobby kids give him different looks, stating how poor he is but that's not entirely true, he has an iphone 7.

even if he is behind on a few iphone models, something he does have is charm and looks. harry doesn't like to boast, he's the complete opposite of narcissistic.

all the tall, lanky legged girls who drool over him daily are mostly ignored. harry loves women, thinks the world would be better if men just didn't exist.

however, life was not on his side and he turned out to be fully into guys, nothing wrong with a beautiful boy with a nice jawline, he just wished they had the traits and power of women.

harry had to skip showering due to the late awakening, his curls now shot in ever direction, even teasing it with a comb and his hands can only do so much.

he grumbles as he walks over to the white ikea dresser, he picks out a casual outfit, some tight skinny jeans and a half unbuttoned shirt.

he's not one to be too picky about his looks, it's nice to be dressed up but sometimes sweatpants and a hoodie are exceptional.

he grabs his sachel, basically a man purse, that holds a couple notebooks, a laptop, and a few writing utensils. it's a white fuzzy faux fur bag and it goes with every single outfit.

he types away on his phone, messaging his mum telling her about classes as it's the first week of school.

he also texts gemma, his older sister who is always so concerned for him but also wants him to go out and party with her so she can find him a man.