𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬

[date; started - 4/23/21 - published - 4/24/21]

[ive been hella obsessed with jealouis recently idk it's so hot and for what]

{summary; harry's fashion taste has been exquisite recently which is a privilege for louis until others start taking that away from him}

louis' pov

As the fresh smell of burnt toast makes its way throughout the small and cozy flat, i hear the pads of large feet making their way over to the kitchen area.

"you burnt the toast again?!" harry asks while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He's wearing his black boxers along with a pink fuzzy robe.

"you know i can't cook harold." I say while playfully rolling my eyes, making my way over to peck his full lips. He grumbles a bit and starts making pancakes.

"make sure they are chocolate chip!" i smile before going to walk upstairs.

"how could i ever forget?" harry taking a turn of rolling his eyes. I blow him a quick kiss and head upstairs to take a shower.

Once i enter the marble bathroom, i notice an unopened package of mascara and blush, probably from when Gemma came over yesterday.

I step into the shower and use my men's dove body wash, the strong scent filling the bathroom.

I step out into the damp steam and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk down the hallway and stop midway when i see harry sitting on the couch, not in his usual dark skinny jeans and loose fitting top.

I walk down the staircase and look at him from a distance.

A small blue miniskirt along with a light blue blouse. My mouth opens a bit from shock.

"hazza?" I ask while walking towards him. He immediately stands up and smiles.

"hi lou, was the shower good?" he asks, i look up at him to see his cheeks dusted with a light pink powder, along with darker mascara coated lashes.

"you are wearing makeup?" I ask him, maybe not in the most hopeful tone since harry's smile turns into a deep frown.

"oh.. i bought things yesterday, if you don't like them i can return them." he says pointing to his body.

I stare for a few minutes, harry slowly moving towards the staircase; assuming to change.

I quickly grab his wrist causing him to spin towards me and I pull him closer, our foreheads close to resting together. His skin is soft and milky white, while the water droplets from my hair fall down my face. The water causing a reflection on my golden skin.

His eyes are glossy with tears that threaten to fall but i gently kiss his lips and a small smile appears.

"you look beautiful darling, wouldn't ask for a better surprise, and even if i didn't like it, i would never ask you to change." I whisper to him, regardless of us being the only two in the room.

"even the makeup?" he asks cautiously. I chuckle lightly.

"yes even the makeup, you're like my pretty princess." I gently boop his nose and his scrunches it up cutely.

"i'm going to go back upstairs to get changed, i expect to see my pretty princess in the same condition as I left him." I smile and begin to head towards the stairs. Harry smiling widely, that bright smile that is only reserved for me.

I dress myself in basic attire; black joggers along with a black adidas jacket. I place a baseball cap over my damp hair and walk downstairs to see harry patiently waiting.