𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

type; fluff

date; 1/14/2021

summary; Harry (16 years old) has never once kissed anyone, he then joined one direction and instantly fell in love with Louis (18 years old)

Louis' pov

When the announcement came out that one direction was moving forward, I smiled so widely, this was my dream. I wasn't expecting that dream to be with other boys, but I can tell we will get along great. Niall is the funny one, Liam is the dad, Zayn is Vain (a/n if you know you know), and Harry, well Harry is perfect. His curly hair and dimples. His soft skin and smile.

We are all currently sitting on the tour bus on the couches, Niall and Zayn are playing FIFA while Harry was sitting between my legs, his head in my shoulder while he scrolls through twitter. We automatically clicked, i suppose when we first met. We instantly became close best friends.

As I watch Niall start smacking Zayn for beating him, I smile softly as harry shuffles around a bit to get more comfortable, in doing so he accidentally elbowed my stomach.

"mph." I grunted as Harry squirmed around.

"I'm sorry lou lou," He replies while booping my nose softly. What did I do to earn such a pleasure of being in this adorable boys presence.

"It's okay love," I give him a soft smile.

"Ugh, would you two love birds stop flirting, I am trying to eat my PB&J" Liam rolls his eyes from where he's sitting on the floor." I can't help but blush, I like harry a lot, all the other guys except harry knows this, so comments like Liam's makes me want to hide away and smack him.

"Aw payno, they are so cute." Niall chimed in smirking at me. I look down and harry is asleep, snoring lighting with his mouth slightly parted. I smile, he is so perfect.

Now that I know why they were making the comments out loud.

"You are so beautiful Hazzie, " I say quietly, however the other boys still overheard me, causing Zayn to laugh insanely loud.

Harry jolts awake and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Boo bear, what time is it?" he says in the cutest voice I have ever heard.

"Its about 10 pm, are you tired love?" I ask while running my hand through his untamed hair. He just nods his head, his eyes shutting a bit more. I chuckle lightly at how tired and cute he looks. I pick harry up and he wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck while my hands hold his hip to keep him from falling. He kisses my cheek and then puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"We are going to head back and get some rest boys." I say to the guys, they went back to playing FIFA.

"Alright, use protection." Zayn throws in smirking. My eyes go wide. I quickly rush to the bunks to get away from the tension Zayn just caused.

"Wh-why did Zaynie say to use protection?" Harry yawns.

"It doesn't matter love, just get some rest." I say while tucking him into bed. He stretches his arms a bit and whines softly. Jesus. He's like a baby bear. I watch him (not creepily) as he drifts to sleep and I head back to where the boys are seated now all on their phones.

"How did it go?" Liam asked glancing up at me and smiling.

"Nothing happened guys, and nothing ever will, he's my best friend and he's straight." I pout.

I quickly look over to all the guys laughing. I am now even more confused.

"What?" I ask, they calm down a bit after a few minutes.