Chapter 40|| Reunited

{Y/n POV}

I opened my eyes to a bright light. I used my dominant hand to block the harsh lighting. I got up, I was on a bed for some reason. I rubbed my eyes. I looked around and I was at a hospital? *My head was killing me.*

I tired to get up but my legs were really wobbly. I had to hold on to the bed to properly stand up. I walked over to the door, I almost fell trying to open the door. When I opened the door I walked out, using the wall to support myself.

I kept walking down the hall, no one was there. Then I see a pair of doors I open them and walk through them. I looked around and saw a bunch of heroes sitting on some chairs. They all stood up and got into a fighting stance. I was confused what was happening.

{3rd person POV}

All the heroes were in a fighting stance. (Y/n) was confused on what was happening. "Uh hey?" Aizawa wrapped (Y/n) with his scarfs, "Don't move!" Aizawa said while he pushed (Y/n) to the ground. "What!? I'm not that guy who possessed me!" The (h/c) haired male said. "Oh yeah? Then how do you know you were possessed?" Mirko asked, "because I could feel, see, and hear everything that was happening while I was possessed. The only thing I couldn't do was control my own body."

Endeavor walked up to (Y/n). He grabbed his face and he inspected his features, his eyes were (e/c), not purple. "I believe he is telling the truth," Endeavor let go of his face and continued to talk, "in a file I have read the villain that possessed him has purple eyes, and the eye color doesn't change when he possess someone, so he's telling the truth." Endeavor said as he walked away.

Aizawa let go of (Y/n), "sorry." Aizawa apologized, the (h/c) haired male waved his hand "it's okay, pretty understandable. Can you help me get up though?" Aizawa nodded and helped (Y/n) get up. Mirko also decided to help. "Why aren't you able to walk properly?" Mirko asked, "I think it's because I didn't use my legs, the guy who possessed me did, so I'm not use to this, because you know it's been like three months."

They were able to get him to a wheel chair, his body felt sore.

<Mini timeskip>

After some leg exercises (Y/n) was able to somewhat walk properly. Said male went to the bathroom to wash up. When he finished his business he went to a mirror. He noticed a scar on his cheek. "How the hell did I get this?" He questioned himself, obviously he didn't have the answer, so he was left wondering.

Then something came to mind,*ALICE!*
He rushed out the bathroom to find Mirko. Once he found her he asked her, "Do you know where Alice is?" "Yeah, she's with Keigo." Mirko responded. "Okay thanks." (Y/n) said as he tired to rush over to Keigo's place. But was stopped by a nurse. "Sir you can't leave yet, we still need to do a few tests on you to make sure your alright." "I- sigh is it gonna take long?" The nurse justed shrugged.

Mirko placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, "she's fine, and plus she would want her dad to be alright. I promise I'll go to Keigo's place and make sure she's fine, K?" Mirko tried to reassure him. (Y/n) just nodded, "thanks." A small smile crept on his lips.

Then (Y/n) followed the nurse to a room so she can test him to see if he was alright.

<Timeskip to when your done>

(Y/n) got out of hospital and the sun was just now setting. He walked to Keigo's place. And man was it far from the hospital. His feet were killing him, after all he hasn't really walked in three months and it was weird to finally control his body.

(Y/n) was finally infront of Keigo's apartment. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to come and answer it. He heard footsteps getting closer to the door, then the door revealed Keigo. His golden eyes widen, then he hugged the (h/c) haired male. "I'm sorry." Is all he said, this confused (y/n). "Why are you sorry?" He asked the blonde, "I'm sorry I didn't see the signs sooner and I'm also sorry I couldn't save you earlier."

(Y/n) cupped Keigo's cheeks and made him look at his (e/c). "Look you wouldn't of known, and you didn't want to hurt me so you couldn't damage me. You shouldn't be sorry, be happy that I ain't dead...yet." "what was that last part?" "Nothing, anyways where's Alice?" The (h/c) haired male asked. "Oh yeah I'll show you." He grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and dragged him to the location of Alice.

Keigo opened a door and gestured him to come in, so (Y/n) did. Then he saw his daughter, Alice. Alice dropped the toys she was playing with and ran towards her father and hugged him. He hugged her back. Tears were falling on both of their cheeks. They were finally reunited.

"I-I missed you s-so much d-dad." Alice said with sobs making it harder for her to speak. "I know I know, I'm sorry, but I'm here now. It's all okay, you are okay since I'm here to protect you again." (Y/n) said while tears were still falling down his cheeks.

Keigo was watching the entire scene unfold, it warmed his heart that they were reunited again. And that him and (Y/n) were reunited again.

[Word count 974]