Part 14|| Adopted

{Y/n POV}

The driver stopped the car and said "We're here." I open the car door, trying my best not to wake up the little girl. *God she is adorable.*(If your wondering how she looks like she has short white hair and brown eyes. She kinda looks like Eri.) "What is this place?" I ask someone who's by the door. "This is the place that the children will be adopted." The man tells me. I nod and walk inside. I see a bunch of the children, running around playing, *There more happy now after leaving the facility, they probably I miss the feeling of being happy, I remembered I did when I felt happy after leaving that place.* I smile at the thought. "Is that girl still clinging on to you?" Mirko asks. "Shhh, she fell asleep." "So what are you a dad now?" Mirko questioned. "Yes, until she finds a family." I reply. She laughs and I shush her and look at the little girl in my arms. She nods and walks away. I go sit on one of the chair at the side. And after a while I drift off to sleep.

{Dream}
(This continues after the bad dream you had at part 4)

After I opened the fence I started running fast as I could. My feet started to hurt from a the sticks and rocks I was stepping on. I trip on a rock and fell to the ground. I heard that they made it in the woods. I made an illusion where I was running a different way. I continued running. I heard them shooting something. *Are they trying to kill me?* And my illusion stopped. *Shit they must of hit the illusion.* I kept running. I hear someone say "I found him he's running." I then seen things fly by me. I see a boulder, I lift it up and throw it behind me. It stops them for a short while. I kept running. *My feet are killing me.* I made to another steel fence, I break it down. I run down by a building, it was night so not that many people were on the streets. I ran to an allyway and hid behind a dumpster. I looked at my feet, it was bloody. I cleaned my feet the best I could. I stood up and walked somewhere eles. I found a abandoned house under a bridge. The window was opened and I went inside. I checked if anyone eles was in there luckily no one was. I slept there for the night.

(End of dream)

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I open my eyes to see Endeavor "You've been holding onto that child for a while." He says. "Well yeah, she won't let go of me." I reply. Endeavor being Endeavor walks away. I look down and see she is still sleeping. *I'm assuming she didn't get that much sleep at that place.* I stay sit in my seat, I look around the room and see that half of the children that were here, gone. *Oh, looks like most of the kids were adopted.* I thought for a moment. *HOLY SHIT AM I RUINING THE CHANCES OF THE LITTLE GIRL BEING ADOPTED?! THEY PROBABLY THINK I'M HER DAD OR SOMETHING!!!* I wake the girl up. "You need to be adopted and you clinging on to me probably make people think im your dad or something." I say. She said "Wait you won't be my dad?" She said worry in her eyes. "What!? No I can't, I'm a hero so I'm really busy, also I'm very young to have a child." I reply. She give me puppy dog eyes "Please." "No." I reply. She gives me bigger puppy dog eyes. *I'm not gonna win this, she's too cute, anyways I always wanted a kid.* "Fine, i'll see what I can do." I say. And her face changes to a happy expression. "But before I adopt you, I need to know your name and quirk." I say to her. "Oh (giggles) my name is Alice and quirk is air manipulation." She says with a bright smile.

I went to a booth that were can adopt her. "Hello I'm here to adopt a child." I say, "Oh and what child would you like to adopt?" "The one in my arms." I reply. After the whole hassle with adopting her I came out of that building with a child. "Is it okay if I call you dad." She says jumping up and down. " I wouldn't mind." I smile at her and she smiles back. "Now we need to get you new clothes." I tell her. Me and her co to the mall. There wasn't that much people there since it is night. We went to a girls store and she picked out some clothes. We got some food at a nearby fast food restaurant. I spent $102.50. (I'm tired of searching up how much something is in yen so we doing U.S dallors.) "Okay, so for now I stay at a hotel, but I have a house in Japan." I tell her. She nods "Now I'm excited to go to Japan." She says with a bright smile.

I enter the hotel with Alice next to me. I see Keigo. "Oh hey Blue-" he was cut off by Mirko "Uhh...whatca got there?" Mirko questioned. "A smoothie." I reply, lifting up the smoothie. "Im not talking about that, im talking about THE CHILD THAT'S RIGHT THERE." Mirko yells. "Oh, this is my daughter Alice." I introduced Alice, she waved at Mirko. "WAIT YOU GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT!?!" Hawks yells. "No, I adopted her." "Why tho?" They both questioned. "She wouldn't leave me alone, also she gave puppy dog eyes so I couldn't resist." I say. "Oh also someone we were working with wants to talk to you, you'll have to meet them in room 102." Hawks says. I nod and ask "Can you take care of Alice while I'm gone." Mirko says, "Hell yeah, I always want to be an aunt." Mirko says. I look at her and say "Language." She nods and I walk to the room Hawks told me.

I see the room and enter it. I am meet a person in the shadows. "You wanted me?" I say. "Yes, Mr.Blue I have some news." "And it is?" I ask. "...Your under arrest."

{Y/n POV ends}
[Word count 1077]