Part 35|| Failed

{3rd person POV}

Well, we're not going down without a fight." Mirko said while getting into a fighting stance. Keigo did as well. "Good, I'm not going down without one either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirko jumped at the wall and bounced herself to him. Keigo send some feathers at him in the different direction.

The possessor used manipulate to stop the feathers, he grabbed one and put it on his hand. If Mirko hit him the feather would stab her foot.

Her eyes widen. She kicked his hand and put both of her feet together to make a greater impact when she hit him, aiming at his chest.

He fell to the ground with a loud thump. Mirko stand up ready to continue fighting.

He stood up and rubbed the area Mirko hit him at.

In a split second I seen liquid metal wrap around her hands and feets. And It wrapping around her neck. It lifted up, it was hanging Mirko.

Keigo ran to help her but he stopped him by throwing a chair at him and running full speed towards Keigo with a knife.

(I'm talkin sister Krone fast)

Keigo quickly pulls his feather to block the knife, his feather starts bleeding. (I don't know if there is blood in feathers, let's just say there is.)

Keigo pushes him back and a gust of wind throws him to the wall. Alice was one who made the gust of wind.

Keigo ran to Mirko, he cut her chains, as she gasped for air they all saw him running towards them.

Keigo send some feathers towards him. He dodged all of them. He punched Keigo's stomach, he groaned in pain.

Mirko got up fast and tired to kick the back of his head. But he was able to grab Mirko's leg, his nails digging into her leg. He threw her at Keigo.

"This is fun, but I have a job to do." The room turned dark. Mirko, Keigo, and Alice couldn't see any of each other. "Looks like you can't see in the dark, I'm coming, be ready hahahaha." The voice echoed all around them.

{Mirko POV}

I looked around to see if I can find anything. "Looks like you can't see in the dark, I'm coming be ready." I heard a voice echo around me.

I got ready to fight anything that comes my way. "Hello Mirko", I heard a voice behind me, I turned around and punched.

Nothing was behind me.

I kept looking around hoping if something comes I can be ready. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around quickly and for a split second I see a fist in front of my face.

I fell to the ground from him punching me. For a split second the lights turned on, I seen Keigo at the kitchen looking around. And Alice at the front door. *I need to get to them.*

I ran towards where Alice is. *Why can't I see her?* So I started touching everything, I felt a piece of hair. Then the lights turned back on. I see Alice in front of me.

"Alice!" I hugged her, she hugged back. I looked around the room to find Keigo and him.

I see him walking towards Keigo. I ran towards him, while I was running I saw Keigo crying.

{Hawks/Keigo POV}

"It's all your fault, if you went with him this wouldn't of happened." He was walking towards me. I on my knees, he punched my stomach, and it was a hard punch.