Chapter 36|| Caretaker

{3rd person POV}

Keigo got to the floor that Mirko and Alice were on. "Where's papa?" Alice asked. She understood that wasn't her dad, but she was asking if he saved his body so they can get her real dad back. Keigo shook his head, "I wasn't able to." Keigo said disappointed that he failed to save (Y/n).

"Well...what do we do now?" Mirko asked. Keigo and Mirko shared the same look. "I think we need to tell Endeavor, he will know what to do." Mirko kinda shook at the name, they both knew Endeavor would be furious about the news, but they needed to tell the heroes.

                             ~ ~ ~ ~

Keigo knocked on Endeavor's office door. He waited for the flame hero to open the door, he heard big heavy footsteps coming closer to the door. The door opened revealing Endeavor. "What is it Hawks." Endeavor said with annoyance, "Could I come in?" The blonde asked. Endeavor nodded and stepped aside to let Keigo in.

Endeavor sat in his seat while Keigo sat at the chair in front of his desk. "Uh so we have some news and we need your help Endeavor." Keigo starts off, "what is it?" Endeavor asked raising an eyebrow, "so uh Blue X was possessed for a while now and he probably knows about some valuable information." Keigo said while fidgeting with his fingers.

Truth be told he was nervous, he knew Endeavor had a sort temper and he was scared he might of angered the hero. He expected for Endeavor to yell at him, or be so mad that his flames grow bigger, but none happened. Endeavor let out a big sigh escaped his lips. "Well do you have any idea where he is at?" Endeavor asked. Keigo shook his head, "I'm going to need to inform the hero public safety commission about this." Endeavor said, he pulls out a phone and dials the number.

"Hello this is the number one hero Endeavor and the number two hero Hawks informed me that the number three hero Blue X is possessed by a villian, I would like for you to inform other heros as well so we can catch him and help him. Thank you." He put the phone down. "Okay soon enough a lot of heroes will know that Blue X is a wanted person, I need you to keep an eye out for him, if you find him call for backup." Keigo nodded and thanked Endeavor and left his office.

Keigo flew to Mirko's apartment and lands on her balcony. He open the glass door and enters her apartment. He looks around for Alice and Mikro, he does end up hearing Mirko talking to Alice. Keigo walks closer to the door to hear what she is saying, "Shhhh it's okay, we'll get your dad back and he'll be okay, I promise." Keigo then heard Alice sobbing.

He opens the door, they both look at him. "Uh Rumi can I speak to you for a sec." Keigo tells the rabbit hero. She nods and follows him outside the room.

A silence falls between them, "one of us needs to take care of Alice, she doesn't trust anyone else to take care of her besides us." "Yeah, so who's gonna take care of her?" Mirko asked tilting her head in confusion of who could take care of the child. "When do you have days off?" "I'm off on the weekends." Keigo places one of his hands on his chin, he thinks for a moment. "I don't really get that many days off, this year I've only called in two days so I think I should take care of her."

Mirko raised an eyebrow, "you sure?" Keigo nods. I'm just gonna ask Endeavor on how to parent a kid." "I don't know if that's a good idea, I mean he's old so it was probably a long time since he had to parent a kid." Keigo thinks for a moment, "yeah your probably right. But then how should I do it? Who do I go to?"

Mirko snickered, "well what do we do when we don't know what to do?" Keigo thinks for a moment. Mirko face palmed, "we google it." "Oh yeah." So they Googled how to take care of a child.

(This is based off the first website I found)

"Okay first is to show them love," "don't forget to write this down." Mirko told Keigo. He pulled a out a piece of paper and a pen and started writing things down.

After writing down every important thing to take care of a child Keigo was about to go home. That was until both Mirko's and Keigo's phones rang. It was the hero commission.

Keigo picked it up, Mirko was just gonna listen. "Hello hero Hawks, Mirko didn't pick up did you know where she is?" A voice from the phone said. "Oh yeah she's with me listen." A hum was heard on the other line.

"Anyways the reason I called is that you and Mirko will need to go to a meeting right now, it's important if we discuss it as soon as possible." "Okay but I have Alice with me." Keigo said. "Who's that?" The voice asked. "It's Blue X's daughter." Another hum was heard, "Just bring her with you." "Okay is it where we have our usual meetings?" "Yes." "Okay me and Mirko will be there soon."

Keigo then hung up, "we have a meeting today?" The blonde just nodded. "Okay let's get Alice and then we will go."

[Word count 931]