Part 24|| My sunshine

{Y/n POV}

I closed the door and walked to Alice's room. "What happened sunshine?" I see Alice on her bed. "I-I can't sleep." I smile, I walk over to Alice and pick her up in my arms. "Would you want me to sing you a song?" I asked her, "yeah." She responded with. I clear my throat.

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine, you make happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away." I sing to her while rocking her back and forth in my arms. "I'll always love you and make you happy, because you are my sunshine my only sunshine. You make happy when skies are gray, you'll never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away. Please don't take my sunshine away."

I finish singing. I look down at Alice and she was sleeping peacefully. *How did I get so lucky to have a kid like you Alice, even if your not biologically related to me. Unless your somehow are, which that would be crazy.* I thought to myself. I walked to Alice's room and placed her on her car bed. When I got up I felt something pulling me back. I look to see Alice's hand grabbing my shirt. *I guess she doesn't want to sleep by herself.* I pick Alice up and bring her to my bed. I placed her down and laid down next to her. I snuggle up next her. And rest my chin on her head. "Night Alice." And then I drifted off to sleep.

<The next morning>

I wake up. I groan as I got up. I looked to my side, *I don't see Alice. WAIT I DONT SEE ALICE!!!* I look around frantically. "ALICE!!!" I call out. I hear tiny footsteps coming towards my room. And Alice opens the door. "Yeah?" I take a huge sigh. "N-nothing, what would you want for breakfast?" I ask her. "Pancakes!" She says excitedly. I stretched my body and get up from my bed and walked to the kitchen. I get the things to make the pancakes and start cooking.

When I was done I placed some pancakes onto Alice's plate. And pouring maple syrup onto the pancakes. I feel my phone vibrat so I pulled it out and seen Keigo was calling. I decided to pick up, "Hello?" "Hey (y/n) are you busy later?" I heard Keigo ask. "No, not really."I responded with. "Great can we meet up, I need to tell you something." I giggled, "You've been telling me things all this week haven't you." He giggles, "yeah haven't I. But could you come around 17:00(5:00 pm)." "Yeah sure I just need a babysitter for Alice." Keigo pauses a bit, "I could ask Mirko." "Okay." I heard footsteps walking. "Hey Rumi is it okay if you babysit Alice?" I heard the loud bunny hero. "HELL YEAH, I HAVEN'T SEEN THE LITTLE RASCAL IN A WHILE!!!" I chuckled at her response. "Okay I'll see ya later, bye." "Bye!"

I hung up. And decided to tell Alice she was going with Mirko. I walked to her room, "Hey Alice your gonna stay at Mirko place today, I need to go somewhere later so she'll be taking care of you." Alice was excited about the news. *How come she's always adorable.*

<Time skip>

I was Mirko's apartment. I knocked on the door, I heard someone running to the door. It flew open, "HEY ALICE YOUR READY FOR A REALLY FUN FUN DAY!!!" She yelled. And Alice yelled back. "YEAH YEAH I'M READY FOR A FUN DAY WITH AUNTY MIRKO!!" *I swear to God they have the same energy.* Mirko put a fist on her chest above where her heart was. "OH MY GOD YOUR TOO ADORABLE ALICE!!" Mirko picked her up. I checked. "Have fun you two." I say walking away, I waved at them, they waved back.

I pulled out my phone to check where this cafe is. *Ah, a 15 minute walk, I swear my legs must be ripped by how I walk.*

I was waiting by the cafe. I decided to text Keigo if he was near.

You:
Hey Keigo are you near?

I instantly got a reply back.

Hawkie:
Yeah I'm near, I think I'll be there in around three minutes.

You:
K

I sat on a bench outside of the cafe. I see the sky was turning a beautiful orange and pink. It was really beautiful.

After little while I heard panting, I turn to see Keigo. I got up from the bench and walked towards him. "Hey Keigo." He tiredly replied, "Hey (y/n)." "You wanna go inside?" I asked him. "Y-yeah that s-sounds nice."

We walked inside. Keigo order something, I wasn't paying attention. I got (favorite drink) and (favorite snack(and no you can't say Hawks). We sat at a table. Waiting for our stuff. "So...what did you want to say?" I asked curiously. "Uh...", Keigo clears his throat. "Me and Mirko aren't dating." He states bluntly. "WHAT!?!"

[Word count 863]