Part 30|| Not

{Hawks/Keigo POV}

I woke up, I had a dream about me and (y/n) being together. It felt so real. I groaned when I realized that it was just a dream. I had a crush on (y/n) for almost three months now. I'm still surprised he isn't taken yet, but I'm happy he isn't.

*Okay I had a crush on (y/n) for almost three months now, I have to do something about it, I'm still lucky he's single still.*

*But what if he doesn't feel the same, that would break me.* "GOD I FUCKING HATE FEELINGS!!" I yelled out loud. I sighed, *that's it I'll confess to him!!! And with the help of Mirko I won't chicken out!*

I got really happy. But then sad thinking that it would turn bad.

"I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think your so good and I'm nothing like you. Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew, what makes you think I'm so special." (The song is called "Love like you")

I got up from my bed and planned a good way to confess to (y/n). *Maybe I can ask Mirko for help with this.*

I got up and texted Mirko that I'm coming over to her apartment.

                                                          Hawks:
                      Hey Mirko I'm coming over to your apartment, I need your help with something.

BFF🤗💗:
Okay, I'll open the door or the balcony door for you, which are you going to use?

                                                          Hawks:
                                 I'll probably go to the balcony door.

BFF🤗💗:
K

I turn off my phone and put it away. I put on some clothes on and went to the kitchen to get a quick bite. (Of course he ate chicken) I went to take a quick shower. I put on some clothes and head to Rumi's place.

Once I make it there I open the glass balcony window and step in. I was in her living room, I didn't see her in the living room, so I called out to her, "Hey Rumi, where are you?"

I heard her reply, "WAIT I'M COMING!!!" I heard heavy footsteps coming my way. Rumi jumped down to the living room from the second floor. She had a orange smoothie with her in her hand.

"So, what do you need help with Keigo?" "Well, I want to confess to (y/n) and I want your help." Rumi's excited facial expression went to serious one. "Really", she said in a monotone tone.

She slapped the back of my head, "Ow what the hell was that for?" Rumi sighed, "You made me stop my wokr out for you to tell me that you need help WITH A CONFESSION!!!" She yelled at my face. She then placed a hand on my shoulder, "Keigo, your the fuckin second best hero of Japan, and your AFRAID OF A GOD DAMN CONFESSION!?!" She yelled again.

I was confused on what she was trying to say. And I think she saw I was confused so she said, "Look just go and confess to him, the worst thing he can do is reject you." I wasn't worried about rejection, I was worried that he might be homophobic. "I'm... not worried about that." "So what are you worried about?"

I took a moment to respond, "I... I'm worried he might be homophobic and I'll lose him." Rumi justed face palmed.

"You idiot, on June 1st he did a speech where he said people can love whoever they can love and people shouldn't judge them." A moment of silence filled the room, "wait, really?" Rumi pulled out her phone and typed something onto it.

She put her phone to my face and it played a video. It was a video of (y/n) doing a speech. And yeah he did say what Rumi said he said.

"So.... he isn't homophobic?" Rumi slapped the back of my head. "Of course not, so even if he doesn't return the same feelings you'll still have as a friend."

"Oh, then can you help me confess to him?" She face palmed again. "JUST TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!!!" She yelled at me.

"So... should I buy him flowers or...." Rumi picked me up and threw me outside of her apartment. "JUST TELL HIM, IT ISN'T THAT HARD."

I shrugged and went to his apartment.

<Mini time skip>

I was at the front door of (y/n)'s apartment.

*Ok I got this, I can do this.* I was gonna knock when I seen the door was slightly opened.

I pushed it opened. *I hope this is okay.* I looked around the living room, I didn't see anyone.

I then saw some light coming from (y/n)'s room, so I went to his room.

I heard a female voice coming from the room. I was curious of what was happening, so I opened the door.

My jaw dropped when I saw what was happening in the room.

I saw (y/n) making out with someone.

[Word count 850]