Chapter 2 || Morning coffee

{2nd Person POV}

"Come on, where is it?" You ask yourself. "Ah there it is... it's empty." You wanted to make coffee but you ran out of coffee creamer. It was Sunday so you didn't have work. You wished you could work on Sunday since you didn't have anything to do, but the agency thought it would be a good idea for you to have a break. You remembered that new coffee shop opened 2 months ago and you wanted to vist it.

So might as well. You wore a disguise since you knew people would ask for pictures or autographs and you were too tired to deal with that.

When you got near the coffee shop it was crowded. People were screaming someone's name?

You could see by the window the workers were stressed out. You felt bad for them. But then you saw a hero ordering something. *So thats why it so crowded.*

They had red wings... it was Hawks. *Oh it's Hawks! Does he still remember me?* Hawks left the coffee shop with people following him. *How the hell does he put up with that?* You entered the shop, lucky no one was in line. It was kinda empty, only the workers and two other people. You ordered a (coffee name) with a

(Muffin type) muffin. The cashier recognized you as Blue X. "OH MY GOD YOUR B-" Before she could finish you covered her mouth. And put a finger on your lips. Then you nodded. "Could I get your autograph I'm a big fan." She whispered. You nodded and signed the paper she gave you. And then you left the shop.

Walking and eating your muffin. You bumped into someone. Your muffin fell to the ground.(Rip muffin) "Hey watch whe- OH BLUE X!" Your sunglasses and hat fell off and your scarf went down.

*Oh shit.*

Everyone turned to look at you. And then they asked "COULD I GET A PICTURE!" "COULD WE GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH." Over and over again they asked. You couldn't use your illusion quirk since people know your quirk and touch you to deactivate it. Anyone could tell you were uncomfortable.

And then you felt your feet get off the ground. You were in the sky. *Oh I'm in the sky now... HOLD UP IM IN THE SKY NOW!* You start to freak out and look up to see Hawks carrying you. "Oh sorry that I didn't ask for permission, but you looked uncomfortable." Hawks said. "T-thank you, can you t-tell me when were on the g-ground, I-Im kinda afraid of h-heights." You said. "OH! Oh shit im sorry!" Hawk's face showed worriedness. You were okay since looking up would help you. "It's fine w-when I look up it helps." You responded.

Hawks landed far away from the coffee shop. "You remember me right, Blue X? From last night." "Yeah I do." You responded. So why haven't you texted me?" Hawks questioned. " Oh I forgot, I got tired when I made it home." "Do you want to hang out?" Hawks said with a big smile on his face. You didn't really have anything to do so you agreed.

[Word count 536]