Part 9|| The mission

{Y/n POV}

I was in my office when my secretary came into my office. "You gave an important meeting at 18:00(6:00pm)" "Okay thank you for informing me." You replied. She left your office, you had 6 hours til the meeting starts.

(Time skip to the meeting)

I walking into the meeting room with my hero(summer) costume. I see heros like Best Jeanist, Edgeshot,and Endeavor. I sit down next to Edgeshot. Mirko and Hawks walk in after a few minutes. Endeavor stands up starts presenting, he tells use "The heros in Korea need help with something, since alot of there heros are busy. They picked the top 6 ranked heros in Japan to go, that is why you all are here." You raise your hand. "Blue X this isn't a school you can speak freely." "Right sorry, but what is this mission about?" I asked Endeavor. "The Korean government thinks that some people working under them are in a secret group and are using kids to make them to super weapons." My eyes widen.

{Flash back}
"W-why are y-you making m-me do t-this?" I asked shaking like crazy. "We're gonna make you to something better than yourself, something powerful, we will use you to cast out the weak and make this society stronger for future generations." They said.
{Flash back ends}

I start shaking. *I'm not going back to that hell hole, there is no way I'm going back, calm down keep yourself together you cant let them know, were strong enough to beat all of them were not a dumb kid anymore, but do you remember what they did to use, yes but the past is the past we can't turn back we will show them how cruel they were to use, we can do this, just calm down.* You calm down. I felt a hand on my should, it was Edgeshot. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Im fine, just makes me sick they would still do that to children." Everyone nodded there head... besides Hawks.

{Y/n POV ends}
{Hawks/Keigo POV}

*Still? Does y/n have any connections to this group?* "When do we have to leave?" Best Jeanist questioned. "Next week." Endeavor answered. Everyone one nods. "On other note, y/n you are now the number 3rd ranked hero in Japan." "Oh... WAIT WHAT!" Y/n practically yell. "Yup, the JP people said that you and Best Jeanist tied, and they did a redo and you got 120 more votes then Best Jeanist." Everyone started to clap. With me and Mirko being the loudest.

{Hawks/Kiego POV ends}
{Y/n POV}

After the meeting was done I left the room walking down the hall. "Hey Blue congrats on being the 3rd ranked hero in Japan." Keigo said. "Thanks." I said with a bright smile. "We should all celebrate!" Said by Mirko. "Sure I have nothing better to do." I said. "Great, let's go to a restaurant." Mirko yelled.

We made it to said restaurant. We sat at a table and I looked at the menu. *HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE.* "Why did we go to a place that has expensive food?" You questioned. "Because its not everyday you become the 3rd ranked hero." Keigi and Mirko answered. "You know something like KFC would of been nice too." They both looked at me. " We ain't some cheap hoes." Mirko said with a bit of sas. The waiter came and we ordered our food. I decided to get the cheapest thing on the menu. Which still cost alot, I could of spent that much on a family sized bucket of chicken.

After done eating at the restaurant and me arguing with Keigo and Mirko about who should pay we walked around. "Keigo, y/n!" Mirko said with excitement. Look to her looking at a cloth store. You went in the store and Mirko picked some clothes for me and put me in the changing room.

{Y/n POV ends}
{Hawks/Keigo POV}

Mirko gave clothes to y/n and put him the changing room. I looked at her and she winked at me. *Oh fuck.* I thought. Y/n got out of changing room and... *HES FUCKING HOT*
(You are wearing black cowboy boots some black pants with a light blue button shirt with the top 3 buttons lose revealing your chest.)
*God I want to be his horse... wait a minute*(He want you to ride him ;) )And then y/n says "Howdy partner." And then he winks. "How do I look Mirko?" "I think you look great." Mirko said with the biggest smirk while looking at my red face. I was looking away from y/n...

I think I might like y/n.

{Hawks/Keigo POV ends}

Also I want to something, you all should be excited for the next. It might be shorter than the others but here his is a preview

 It might be shorter than the others but here his is a preview

I hope you enjoy it ;)