Part 10||Wet dream( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Warning⚠️ Smut or lemon(aka sexual intercourse)]

{Keigo/Hawks POV}

Me and Mirko made it to our apartment (they share an apartment, no there not dating, they BFFs) I decided to go to sleep, while Mirko watched TV. I took of all my clothes until I was in my boxers. I layer my head on my pillow and drafted off to sleep.

I woke up in my room. The door then opened. *How did y/n get in my house?! He's wearing the same clothes Mirko gave him to wear .* "I've heard  someones been naughty today." "And they deserve a punishment." He said with smirk. *Punishment?* He starts taking his clothes off and takes off my boxers. He starts sucking me. I moan in pleasure. He finishes and flips me over. He put his D in me. "F-fast." I say. "What's the magic word?" "F-faster D-daddy." "Thats right." He says. I moan louder. I'm enjoying all this.

Then I hear "Keigo?" *That doesn't sound like y/n.* "Keigooo." *Its starting to sound like Mirko.* "KEIGO!" I wake up to see Mirko next to me. "What?" I say in a tired voice. "Are you okay, you heard you moan, also I heard you say faster daddy." *Oh that was a wet dream.* I have surprised face. It looks like Mirko was thinking. "Wait were you having a wet dream?!" "W-what n-no I d-didn't." I said a little hesitant. "OMG YOU DID, WITH WHO?!?" She yelled. "NO ONE!" I yelled back. "Was it y/n~" she said with a big grin. I felt my face heat up. "...no." I said kinda worriedly. "Just admit you have crush on him." Mirko said with joy in her voice. "No I don't, I dont even know if he is intrested in guys." I said with sadness. Mirko placed a hand on my shoulder. "Even if he doesn't like guys there is still more fish in sea... or birds in the sky." I smiled at her "Thank you Rumi." "Of course." She starts heading towards the door and before she is about to leave, she turns to me and says "Also change your boxers there dirty." She said and left my room. *What does she mean by... oh.*

(His boxers were dirty by you know what ;) )