Chapter 3 || Hang out.

*You were gonna hang out with Hawks... how the fuck do you hang out with people?*

"So what do you want to do?" Hawks asked. *Well shit, I have nothing planned.* " Well I don't know what to do... I have nothing planned." You responded. "Oh, do you want to go to the park." "Sure."

{Time skip}

When you got to the park, by Hawks flying there. You went to a pound to see some ducks. Hawks went to the playground which luckily no one was around. He played on the monkey bars, which you were surprised that this is the number 2 hero playing on the monkey bars. You were on the swings. You seen Hawks fell like 4 times already.

You told him to stop playing on the monkey bars since he's gonna get badly hurt, and he replied with " Aw does someone care about me~" Hawks said with a baby voice. You replied with "Fine break your skull see if I care." He got off and said "Fine fine fine." He sat at a swing next to you. And you two talked for a bit.

"I'm gonna go on the slide." Hawks said. "Oh okay." * wait aren't the slides made for kids?....OH SHIT* "WAIT HAWKS DONT-" "IM STUCK." Hawks said. *God the worlds so doomed if he becomes the number 1 hero.* "Could you use your quirk to make me unstuck."

"Uhg, fine just give me a moment." You looked around and seen no one. Luckily.

You used your manipulate quirk to make the slide wider for him to go down. The slide had creases to the side since the slide wasn't supposed to go that wide.

"You really are a child." You said with a bit of annoyance. "Oh come on, it was funny." He retorted with a smirk. "...okay kinda."

"Oh, do you want to go to the arcade!" Hawks asked, with a smile that was brighter than the sun. "Sure." You answered.

~ ~ ~ ~

*God this arcade is gonna make me blind.* Hawks bought a card with credits(thats how arcades work now) You both looked around to find a game to play.

"Can you dance?" Hawks asks. "What why?" You question. He points to a DDR machine. *Oh god* You don't really like dancing in front of anyone. But you couldn't say to no to Hawks. You sighed "Yes." "You should try" Hawks said. "Fine I will." Hawks paid for the machine to work and you picked a song.

And the game started.

(The video is y/n dancing you can pick if your the one on the right or left.)

                       (Hawks POV)

*I wonder how he'll dance like.* As I watched Blue X dance I seen how smooth he dances. I'm amazed of how great he is at dancing. He finishes dancing and looks at me. "D-Did I do good?" He asked. "GOOD YOU DID AMAZING." Blue X chuckles. " It wasn't that good." He said. "Stop lying that was amazing." I say. He smiles. I see sweat on his forehead, he use his shirt to wipe it off. And I see his... *HOLY SHIT HE HAS A 8TH PACK* I feel my face heat up. And something in my pants twitches.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Are you okay you look all red?" He asked. "Im fine it just a bit hot here." I replied.

( Y/n POV)

After an hour, me and Hawks left the arcade. I had a great time with him. It was night. And I was kinda tired. "I had fun today, but it's late and I need to go home." Hawks frowned a little before saying "I can fly you home." "What, oh no I don't want to bother." You said. " Its fine, it doesn't bother me." " You sure?" "Postive." Hawks replied.

Hawks flew you to your apartment. You both said your goodbyes, and I headed off to bed, thinking about the great day that I had with Hawks.

[Word count 663]