Part 27|| Weird

{Keigo/Hawks POV}

I heard that (y/n) went missing. So I tired to find him. I unfortunately lost track of the guy I was chasing. I flew up high in the air to try to find anything. I see the guy I was chasing going in a building. I flew down to that building. I tired to open the door but it was locked. I knocked the door down.

I seen (y/n) chained to a wall. I looked around to see if I can find the guy, *He must of did this.* I ran up to him and unchained him. "Hey (y/n) are you okay?" I asked franticly. "Oh, thank Hawks, I'm good I think." "What happened?" I asked yelling at him worried. "Oh I randomly blaCked out, but I think I'm good, besides my heAd kiNda of hurts." I sighed in relief, "Can you walk properly?" "Yeah, they didn't dO anything too bad to me." I felt a bit more calm knowing (y/n) being safe.

I brought (y/n) to the group. They all asked if he was fine. "Yeah gUys I'm fine, don't worry about me." He smiled. *That smile is beautiful.*

"Hey Hawks, can you take me home, I don't feel safe." (Y/n) told me. I nodded and walked him to his apartment. He was looking for his key. He looked like he was struggling. "Hey are you okay?" He looked at me. "YEah, I think I misplaced my keys." I see he checks on pocket and pulls out his keys. "Wait you forgot about Alice!" I reminded him. He gave me a questioned look, "who?" "Alice your daughter." *Why did he ask me who Alice was?* "Oh yeah her, I almost forgot." He laughed. "CAn you fly me there." I nodded, "sure."

I flew (y/n) to Mirko's apartment. We land outside the build. We went in and went towards Mirko's apartment. I knocked on the door. We both heard footsteps getting closer to the door, the door opened showing Rumi. "Oh hey guys!" Rumi greeted us. "Hey MiRko." (Y/n) greeted her back. He for some reason looked nervous. But I brushed it off.

She let us inside. "Alice your dad is here!" We heard what seems to be Alice running to us. "DAD!!!!!" Alice yelled running to (y/n). She hugged him, "Uh h-hey kiddo." Rumi spoke up, "Areoyu okay (y/n)?" We both looked at him. Confusion was written all over his face, "Who me?" "Yes you silly, who eles did you think we were talking about?" Rumi asked him. I seen his (eye color) eyes look to the side.

"Oh I thought you were talking to Hawks." He says pointing to me with his thumb. He continued to talk, "I-I'm fine." He waved at Rumi. "Anyways  it's pretty late, we need to go." (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

We said our goodbyes to Rumi and I walked (y/n) back to his apartment.

When we got to his door and was trying all his keys. I just looked at him confused. I've been at his apartment before and he didn't take this long to open his door. He finally opened the door. He turned to me, "Thank you Hawks for walking with me." He gives me a nice smile.

"No problem." I say to him back. He waves at me and I do the same. He closes the door. And I walk away. *That's weird he didn't call me Keigo? Maybe he called me Hawks too many times were he's just use to it.*

Once I walk out of the apartment building I flew to my place.

{Alice POV}
(This is Alice's pov so the way it is written will be how she would tell the story)

Me and daddy walked into the house. I went to my room to play with toys. I had a Hawkie and daddy toy. (A Hawks toy and a toy of you.) I started to play. "Oh yes my love I love you sooooo much." I put them together to make them kiss, *hehe gross.* While me was was playing my tummy was talking to me.

It seemed mad. *I'm hungry, me didn't eat with at auntie's.* I stood up and walk to papa. I see he was in the TV room(living room) on the big chair(couch). "Hey daddy I'm hungry, could you make me something!" He looked at me weirdly. "S-sure honey, what do you want to eat?" I thought for a moment. "Could I get spaghetti, you said you would make it for me one day." He nods and walks to the kitchen.

<Time skip>

"Daddy this spaghetti doesn't taste so good." I tell him. He slams his hand on the table. "Well my bad that I'm not fuckin Gordon Ramsay!" He yelled at me. *Daddy doesn't yelled at me.* "But I don't think spaghetti is black." He tell him. I regretted that. "OH NOW YOUR UNGRATEFUL NOW!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!"I feel my eyes getting wet. I run to my room. *What did I do to make papa mad?*

[Word count 860]